Valon's Armor cards

I actually thought that there effects made up for the entire low ATK thing. I think it was Big Bang Blow that when you attacked it automatically destroyed the attacked monster and inflicted damage to both player's Life Points equal to the destroyed monster's ATK, and then with Active Guard, you wouldn't take any damage.

I wish they were real XC

Konami wont release them' date=' since they know Valon's Armor cards would be the equivelent of Neo Geneis' Sneasel card.

[/quote']

Sneasel is a strong card, you know nothing about Pokémon TCG

For the record, I was talking about this specific card:

NeoGenSneasle.jpg

The oh-so awesome banned Sneasel that could hit up to 140, and had no retreat cost. Plus, it has no weakness. Similar to the Armor cards. Which also have like no real weakness, kill everything, and are just too awesome for the game.

So that's why my brother was so good...

Anyway, Armor cards are awesome.

I actually thought that there effects made up for the entire low ATK thing. I think it was Big Bang Blow that when you attacked it automatically destroyed the attacked monster and inflicted damage to both player's Life Points equal to the destroyed monster's ATK' date=' and then with Active Guard, you wouldn't take any damage.

I wish they were real XC

[/quote']

No, active guard merely prevents your armor monsters from taking damage from card effects.

And I checked janime.info on the stats of active guard, that that is WAY too broke.

It's a lv4 Earth attribute machine monster, 0 atk and 2500 def, and gains 500 def for every armor card on the field.

Vastly superior to Big Shield Guardna in every way

Archived