The Dark Synchros Have Arisen

Do you care?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you care?

Yeah, there ARE anime-only cards in the world, but most manage to get into the Official Card Game. At least, the Synchros and Earthbounds, and even OBELISK was made real. It's probably same with the Dark Synchros. I think that Konami just hasn't figured out the problem of:

1. How to tell little kids who play YGO the Minus Numbers, and how they work

2. The Dark Synchro's HARD and LONG effects

3. How to get out DT

And some more.

However, I hope the Pack after Stardust Overdrive will have some Dark Synchro on the front. :)

Yeah' date=' there ARE anime-only cards in the world, but most manage to get into the Official Card Game. At least, the Synchros and Earthbounds, and even OBELISK was made real. It's probably same with the Dark Synchros. I think that Konami just hasn't figured out the problem of:

1. How to tell little kids who play YGO the Minus Numbers, and how they work

2. The Dark Synchro's HARD and LONG effects

3. [b']How to get out DT[/b]

And some more.

However, I hope the Pack after Stardust Overdrive will have some Dark Synchro on the front. :)

seeing as most dark tuners are 0atk and 0def, mystic tomato and limit reverse come to mind.

Sooooooooooooo' date=' if anything get's on YuGiOh dubs, it's magically is made real?

Ever heard of Anime-Only cards?

[/quote']

Then explain why this thread is in TCG rather than Anime. Better yet, explain why the TC didn't post in the Official 5D's Dub Discussion thread.

Discussion about anime only cards is illegal.

In this section at least. You can discuss Anime-Only cards in Anime.

Guest Morpheous Erebos

The ds version too? I know they release a DS game of 5D'd when they release the Wii game, but what was it called and were the Dark Synchros in there too?

Edit: Found the game, but it's not in the US yet...

Dark Synchros had their moments in the anime, but where never a a major key card (infact only One Hundred Eyes Dragon has appeared more than once) and never really got specific support as far as I know. If they do come out ever it could probably be in a Limited Edition set or as Promos, though with VJump dealing with Fallen Angels as there promos atm I doubt it alot.

Alot of cards haven't been released when you look at it, and some that do come out as Promos in Japan, take upto a year to get to the TCG (LED took a few weeks shy of one year to make it to TCG). So speculation is pointless

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Whoever came up with this idea was an unoriginal idiot looking for something to occupy idiotic fans. Quite honestly, I think anyone might have been able to come up with something like this. If someone had posted the idea in R-Cards before the concept was developed, they'd have been flamed out of their minds.

Aw' date=' I was hoping this would be about Dark Synchros being released in Stardust Overdrive. I was severely disappointed.

[/quote']Roxas, mon ami, what happened to you?

Alot of cards haven't been released when you look at it' date=' and some that do come out as Promos in Japan, take upto a year to get to the TCG (LED took a few weeks shy of one year to make it to TCG). So speculation is pointless

[/quote']This, with better grammar.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Aw' date=' I was hoping this would be about Dark Synchros being released in Stardust Overdrive. I was severely disappointed.

[/quote']Roxas, mon ami, what happened to you?

If Dark Signers don't get released, then people on this site won't shut up about it.

Fair enough.

The best part is, even if this fail new card type comes out, it needs high-level Tuners to accomplish anything, and is thus doomed to failure.

Archived