How would you react to "Gundam Dueling"?

The only way I can see this happening is if you had a Gundam Field Spell or something and then all your monsters would just be beam swords and cannons..

My point exactly...Duel Monsters will lose their "touch", what that made them so great...

I would hate Konami if this really happened.

It would be like...

A and B: "Duel!"

(They go on some sort of giant robot and go in it. The cocpit has an Duel Disk inserted in it.)

A: I'll go first! I summon Gundam 00!! (Gundam 00 with 1800 ATK comes out)

And I equip "Gundam Cannon" to it and End my Turn! (Gundam 00 gets out cannon and makes its ATK 2500)

B: My turn! I activate "Gundam Bomb"! By discarding one card from my hand, I Destroy Gundam 00! (Bomb gets dropped on A's robot and it is destroyed)

A: Ahhhhh!! (Explodes but is still alive)

B: Then I summon "The First Gundam" and attack directly! Robo-Punchhhh!! (the first gundam comes out with 1500 ATK)

A: AHHHHHHHHH!!! (gets blasted by some giant metal fist)

B: I end my turn!

A: M...my turn...

LOL

That's.......NOT YUGIOH!! LOL!!

To be honest' date=' I think I'd actually enjoy it. At least, if the story is anything similar to Gundam 00 or Code Geass. As in, world in conflict, you really don't know who's right or wrong, outrageous war, etc.[/color']

similar plot, then yes.

If you or anyone somehow put giant robots into dueling , then it's bad.

At ;east ancient secretive supernatural powers can actually fit in...

everyone would have to valon's armor deck just make it work.

Precisely my point here,

If everyone used the same deck, then it would be boring and Konami would lose money and the "crap" show will be discontinued.

Archived