naruto manga please dont hate people all fans look here!!!!!

1. hey so if ur keeping up with the manga naruto has the uppe rhand on nagoto and is trying to learn his story. So question what do u think he will do to nagato

2. well sasuke is done with itachi but is confused by madara and wants to destroy konoha. Wat do u think he will do since its already destroyed by nagato (pain)? Wat is the ultimate future of sasuke and naruto?

3. how do u think naruto will end????? honestly use ur brain dont give me some fairytale ending where EVERYTHING is perfect.

4. Will it be naruto and sakura or naruto and hinata?

A) Your grammar is terrible. Please fix this.

B) All your questions are extremely overused, but I shall answer anyway.

1) He'll either sympathize with Pain and give up his life to fulfill Nagato's goals or actually realize what he should do and kill Nagato.

2) It's impossible what to predict what Sasuke will do next.

3) There are so many different ways Naruto can end.

4) I pray that we get a NaruSaku ending.

1. I think Konan will actually take over Nagato's position. Just look at how she acts. She has completely taken on Nagato's ambitions and nothing Naruto and Nagato have said to each other seem to phase her.

2. Naruto and Sasuke will have one last fight. Then Madara will intervene and Sasuke will end up helping Naruto kill Madara. But then in the middle of the fight, Kakashi will spring back to life and save everyone. Seriously, Kakashi's death has to be a trick, otherwise Masashi Kishimoto will have Fan Girls "A" bomb his house.

3. Naruto won't end. Masashi Kishimoto is making to much LOLMoney to let the series end. I think Naruto will continue until Kishimoto's death and/or retirement....and even then, Shonen Jump may continue it further.

4. I'm thinkin Naru/Hinata. Hinata already confessed her love anyway. Naruto's opinion had to have changed. Especially since seeing Hinata fall after that caused him to go Almost 9 tails had the 4th Hokage not intervened.

BTW......This is Movies and TV Shows...how does Manga fit in?

yea but i just dont see a possible good outcome cause if u look in the manga everythings completely trashed in konoha, and sasuke is completely brain washed. ALso wat do u guys think about zenzou or however u pronounce that plant guys name. Wat do u think he will end up doing

2. well sasuke is done with itachi but is confused by madara and wants to destroy konoha. Wat do u think he will do since its already destroyed by nagato (pain)? Wat is the ultimate future of sasuke and naruto?

I'm hoping Sasuke just goes on a killing spree and perhaps kill naruto...

3. how do u think naruto will end????? honestly use ur brain dont give me some fairytale ending where EVERYTHING is perfect.

What Obsidian said

4. Will it be naruto and sakura or naruto and hinata?

Neither....because then large amounts of shippers will destroy the author...

Archived