Rosario + Vampire

inb4"The manga is better"

Anyway' date=' I only read the manga sometimes. Haven't watched the anime. Its alright. One of the better Harem series if it can even be called that anymore.

[/quote']

You should watch the anime.

Kou-chan's voice is made of win.

Having read the first five chapters now, I sum them up by this:

• Tsukune ranting about how incredibly lagom he is

• Plot

• Encounter with a monster

• Tsukune takes off the Rosary

• Moka goes on a fatality spree, everyone is f'ing surprised

• Rinse and repeat

Nitton, you seem to be rather negative about every little thing. ._. I mean seriously, everytime there's a discussion that I see you're a part of, it's the same "I IZ NOT IMPRESSED" attitude.

Yeah, it's not the deepest plot, nor the most interesting one, or is even THAT original. But the whole point of the series is to simply have fun with it. Not everything has to be a specacle of originality and deep, riveting storyline to be interesting.

I enjoy it simply because the characters make me laugh. And on top of that, there are at least 2 interesting fights that span multiple episodes in the first season - the one against Ruby, and the one against the Disciplinary Head (I forget his name) were both awesome.

I like interesting, deep plot as much as the next person (should), but that doesn't mean I'm going to turn up my nose at everything that isn't "up to standard".

I mean, come on. You're apparently a Bleach fan. It certainly isn't the most original, or deep anime/manga out there by a long shot.

Reading the chapters ever since, I have changed my mind and am actually enjoying reading the series. The fight against Ruby's mistress - Yukata, methinks - was awesome. (On a side-note, the fights are a bit short.) There's still the problem that everything seems to be a bit of a repeat, but at least now everything isn't focused around Moka and Tsukune.

Well, glad to hear ya change your tune.

=P The Anime did a better job of the Ruby fight, if you ask me. And yes, the addition a plot based around the other characters was nice.

Yeah, it's a bit repetitive. But that much isn't going to change too much.

Archived