Yu-Gi-Oh! Errors

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Magical Hat's is a spell' date=' and wrong section.

[/quote']

magical hats is a trap card. For the anime(or the english dub at least)they didn't put the effects on the cards so basically you could do whatever you wanted.

Movie mistakes:

1. real pyramid of light does not destroy god cards.

2. Blue-eyes shining cant destroy spell or trap cards unless they target him

3. Pyramid of Light says remove all GOD cards from play, while all the god cards in the movie actually have Divine-Beast as their type.

Magical Hat's is a spell' date=' and wrong section.

[/quote']

magical hats is a trap card. For the anime(or the english dub at least)they didn't put the effects on the cards so basically you could do whatever you wanted.

Movie mistakes:

1. real pyramid of light does not destroy god cards.

2. Blue-eyes shining cant destroy spell or trap cards unless they target him

3. Pyramid of Light says remove all GOD cards from play, while all the god cards in the movie actually have Divine-Beast as their type.

OCG cards are not always the same as the Anime, watered down.

i dont know if this was already said, but at a certain point in the original yugioh, where yugi and yami are seperated, yugi is duelling with Mystic swordsman, at a certain point you see his hand, all cards are UP-sided as it should be, then he plays a card and shows it to his opponent, but the momevent indicates that the card was down-sided in his hand and not up-sided

In Battle City, when Joey was facing Weevil, on Serenity's laptop, you can see Weevil's life points flash 0 for a half-second while they were depleting.

Also, I think the errors like destroying the moon with Celtic Guardian, using Suijin as a shield etc. in Duelist Kingdom is like Pokemon: they add stuff you can't do in the game to the anime. In Duelist Kingdom, they were just bending the rules to make it more interesting. At least that's what I believe.

^ about time someone realized that.

The true errors are calculation and artwork errors. Like 2021 being mentioned in 5Ds OP 1, which clashed with the whole series of YGO. Since DM was originally set in 2006 (Cast born 90/91), since the incident that split Domino would have happened 2 years before DM. Then when you go by the anime time line it clashes with GX (2003-2006) (DM was 98 I believe Anime)

Nurse asks Serenity whether she has SEEN a little boy.

What

The Fuc|<?

LOL

Dunno if this has been mentioned, but in the Movie, Yugi Special Summoned Blue Eyes Shining Dragon using Monster Reborn

Then again, I don't think that mistake was too bad (Y)

Nurse asks Serenity whether she has SEEN a little boy.

What

The Fuc|

LOL

Dunno if this has been mentioned' date=' but in the Movie, Yugi Special Summoned Blue Eyes Shining Dragon using Monster Reborn

Then again, I don't think that mistake was too bad (Y)

[/quote']

That isn't a mistake, Shining Dragon can be special summoned from the graveyard.

Dark Sanctuary isn't a real card' date=' neither is Reverse of Reverse, played in the movie.

[/quote']

If you'd been paying attention, (because you're a dubbie they're out by then) alot of cards are not real by the time the anime shows them. I mean its took a year to get the first Clear Beasts even to the OCG.

Archived