Yu-Gi-Oh! Errors

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone else notice how they never use sacrifices??

Empty Feild- "I play Curse of Dragon!"

Curse of Dragon-LVL5

and Summoned skull' date=' both in Yugi-Weevil.

[/quote']

The sacrifice rules were not developed at that time in the series, they were later set up (according to the fanchise and lore) by Seto Kaiba for BattleCity.

eh?

and note:this is just an anime.

1. That joke about the Expanded Universe is from Yu-Gi-Oh abridged, when Mako claims that Boba Fett was killed when he fell into the Sarlac (which he didn't). Joey replies by saying "Ooh, somebody's unfamilar with the Expanded Universe!"

2. I know it's an anime...but what can't we pick it to pieces? It's a lot of fun.

Ok, well, lemme think.

First episode, Yami activates exodia by placing all 5 pieces on the field at the same time. You dont need to do this. Not to mention "Wait a moment, did you just summon a bunch of etc..."

Duel with Weevil, yami activates polymerisation in the middle of weevils attack. And dont get me started on the whole "poison hurricane" thing that great moth does.

Call of the haunted was basically...uber in the series. Generic effect in the TCG.

The series was just 4kidsed in so many ways as well.

No' date=' yugi played them since exodia's effect activated, apart from that, so the machine could clarify that Exodia's peices were in his hand.

[/quote']

What a digital dummy.

In the movie, Yugi should've lost twice. And getting disqualified for cheating multiple times.

Archived