Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

I'll settle this argument: No one is immortal. =3 Mineku' date=' you can die just like everyone else. =P don't make me prove it by killing you off in mah fic. xD

[/quote']

T_T But . . . but. . . .I was having fun arguing. Ruining my fun. . .*kicks rocks*

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember, you are mortal.

Remember, that you will die.

- Part of the opening of Persona 3: FES. I think it fits nicely here. xD

Also, Zex, if it'll get Ch. 5 out sooner, do it. >>

@Rin: I had to read Ch. 6 too, since I didn't know it was out. D:

It was awesome though, I thought it was just going in circles until the twist at the end. I can't wait for the next chapter now. Dx

Remember' date=' you are mortal.

Remember, that you will die.

- Part of the opening of Persona 3: FES. I think it fits nicely here. xD

[/quote']

Which reminds me, I finally got the RP figured out. Just need to get permission to bump. ;D

Guess what' date=' now chapter 7 is out. You don't have to wait for it.

[/quote']

...I already said that. And go check my fic out. NAO.

Is there a form' date=' if there is I don't see it, but may I join?

i think I was in the old one.

[/quote']

I'll save you some time and tell ya before Larxene rapes you:

READ THE FIRST PAGE!

Larxene's rapage occurs instantaneously as soon as someone does something stupid. They're just lagged behind us superior people, so they realize what's happened a few hours later.

@Mineku: Your overconfidence is your weakness.

I have no weakness...

Is there a form' date=' if there is I don't see it, but may I join?

i think I was in the old one.

[/quote']

I'll save you some time and tell ya before Larxene rapes you:

READ THE FIRST PAGE!

Larxene's rapage occurs instantaneously as soon as someone does something stupid. They're just lagged behind us superior people, so they realize what's happened a few hours later.

@Mineku: Your overconfidence is your weakness.

And this is why we should be partners damn you! >.<

Why not?

I'll settle this argument: No one is immortal. =3 Mineku' date=' you can die just like everyone else. =P don't make me prove it by killing you off in mah fic. xD

[/quote']

Nex's post and I have the power to emit writer's block by detecting paradoxes. Don't worry, I can help you out anyways if you send me a summary or a sqample of your so far fic...

Also, people, I has teh epic idea. One I'm actually going through with, without Lar's or Zexy's or Nex's or Rox's confirmation on the idea first!

*Lardonotbuttrapemepleasegodno!*

I shall create a Wolverine Fan Fic. Based on his last blood debt owed! The fight against his secret puppeteer Romulus, and Wild Child. Warning: This is way into wolverine's storyline. If you do not know who Wild Child and Romulus are, just request and explanation, and I shall put it into my Fan Fic thread when I start it...

Anyways, the idea is that he takes up the Muramasa blade again after defeating Sabretooth and hunts down for information on where wild child could be. To find Romulus, he needs to find his associate wild child, and repay the blood debt. The death of his father, and all of his past friends and loves are all by Romulus' agents, and the last debt be owed soon...

Zaraki' date=' the reason my spelling was like that as because I was applying on my Ipod Touch. Otherwise my spelling,[b']'[/b]most of the time, is correct.

'=space here...

Also, someone post in CRIT before I have to iterate someone...

I have a better idea...

Finish Lunastei first!

Lunastei was a great idea, but unfortunately, I have a writer's block half the size of Zexion's doubled! XD

Anyways, I want to write more in Lunastei. So far I only have a draft from the Vampire's point of view. I also had an interesting Idea also. What if Lunastei was a joint Fic? Two people writing it! One forum member posts the vampire's side of the story and the other posts the werewolves side! But I need a good writer...

Hmmm...

I'm not very creative with the vampire's side. They're so basic in my opinion...

The Fan Fics in this club are the most epic ones on this site. We shall take over YCM' date=' first in the clubs, then the Fan Fics, then to the card section. Then the whole General section!

And then, the internet!

[/quote']

Then the world, pinky!

I have a question' date=' I posted on Cyber Altair's fic.

Was I being to critical? I can never tell.

[/quote']

You're always critical.

That's why I love ya. =o

I like the fan fics that this clubs members spawn. Although I guess actually commenting on one instead of just reading would be more polite >.>

*kicks you into the distance* YOU NEVER COMMENTED?! *shakes head* Makes Kenny sad. =(

Which reminds me, I just finished writing the next chapter to 'Org. XIII Meets teh Internets', but if I bump it now it'd be a necro (I think), since it's been almost 3 weeks. D;

And this was supposed to be the chapter that Larxy found out about his blog. Dx

Archived