Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*sigh* Here's the translated link. Lazy bastard >_>

I hope you weren't speaking to Zexaeon-sama in that tone of voice. *cracks knuckles*

How inattentive do you have to be to not notice that I was obviously directing my insult at freeshooter >_>

*sigh* You were just looking for an excuse to threaten someone weren't you?

*snaps fingers* Dang. It's just. . .I have two days left until my murder abstinence weak is up. . . I can't take it anymore! >.<

I hope you weren't speaking to Zexaeon-sama in that tone of voice. *cracks knuckles*

How inattentive do you have to be to not notice that I was obviously directing my insult at freeshooter >_>

*snaps fingers* Dang. It's just. . .I have two days left until my murder abstinence weak is up. . . I can't take it anymore! >.<

Hmm' date=' he's near his breaking point. Now's my chance......[/i']

Hey Zaraki, Mineku said you smell like ass, and that if you had a problem with it, he'd make you his jabroni.

[spoiler=Proof]

Zaraki smells like ass. If he has a problem with it' date=' I'll make him my jabroni >=)

[/quote']

Hey Zaraki, Mineku said you smell like ass, and that if you had a problem with it, he'd make you his b****.

[spoiler=Proof]

Zaraki smells like ass. If he has a problem with it' date=' I'll make him my b**** >=)

[/quote']

funk that. He dies today! >=/

Hey Zaraki, Mineku said you smell like ass, and that if you had a problem with it, he'd make you his b****.

[spoiler=Proof]

Zaraki smells like ass. If he has a problem with it' date=' I'll make him my b**** >=)

[/quote']

f*** that. He dies today! >=/

Excellent! That bastard will pay for his blasphemous claim that his cooking surpasses mine! Mwhahahaha!!!!

[spoiler=Proof]

[/quote']

Excellent! That bastard will pay for his blasphemous claim that his cooking surpasses mine! Mwhahahaha!!!!

Amethyst, I have a proposal for you. . . . meet me at Tony's Famous World Pasta.

*is sending PM*

xD That's it. Here is our form:

Name (The name you would like to be called in this club):

Species (Are you joining as a Heartless or Nobody?):

Square Enix games you've played/own:

Rox, put that on the first page as an application form. Maybe then people will get the message. -.-

You spelled hearless wrong!

@Amethyst: You shouldn't have given them the link' date=' they'll just keep coming back for more.

[/quote']

Oh, the irony.

@Ferro: I hope for your sake, that that wasn't the best of your grammar abilities. We do not, and will not tolerate mediocre grammar of any kind. Of course, jokes are excluded.

hola. This is me making sure I am an active member' date=' therefore I made this post.

Eh, I'm bored. We need a new fan fic, or another chapter...

[/quote']

You forgot meh, didn't you? D:

I'll check it out later...

[spoiler=Proof]

[/quote']

That's not me. I would have said something more along the lines of 'I will thrust all of his maiden's heads against the wall with cock'rels stones and rusty shovels!'

But regardless, I think Zaraki as an equal in my eyes, therefore I would not say that. And so,

I will find you in the middle of the night and skin you, boil your feet in hot oil, and if you are still living, I will grind up your limbs and feed it to you...

[spoiler=Proof]

[/quote']

I'm immortal. Duh...

hola. This is me making sure I am an active member' date=' therefore I made this post.

[/quote']

[spoiler=Proof]

[/quote']

That's not me. I would have said something more along the lines of 'I will thrust all of his maiden's heads against the wall with cock'rels stones and rusty shovels!'

But regardless, I think Zaraki as an equal in my eyes, therefore I would not say that. And so,

I will find you in the middle of the night and skin you, boil your feet in hot oil, and if you are still living, I will grind up your limbs and feed it to you...

[spoiler=Proof]

[/quote']

I'm immortal. Duh...

You're dealing with a Death God mah boi. Your immortality means nothing to me. *cracks knuckles*

[/quote']

[spoiler=Proof]

[/quote']

[spoiler=Proof]

[/quote']

I'm immortal. Duh...

You're dealing with a Death God mah boi. Your immortality means nothing to me. *cracks knuckles*

Seriously? Well you are dealing with Death itself. If I die, noone will ever die. Which means you cannot kill noobs anymore. It would be unwise of you not to be able to kill noobs anymore. Besides, I'm already the undead...

Oh, and also, I would never do this: >=)

I would do this usually: >=}>

Is there a form' date=' if there is I don't see it, but may I join?

i think I was in the old one.

[/quote']

I'll save you some time and tell ya before Larxene rapes you:

READ THE FIRST PAGE!

Larxene's rapage occurs instantaneously as soon as someone does something stupid. They're just lagged behind us superior people, so they realize what's happened a few hours later.

@Mineku: Your overconfidence is your weakness.

Is there a form' date=' if there is I don't see it, but may I join?

i think I was in the old one.

[/quote']

I'll save you some time and tell ya before Larxene rapes you:

READ THE FIRST PAGE!

Larxene's rapage occurs instantaneously as soon as someone does something stupid. They're just lagged behind us superior people, so they realize what's happened a few hours later.

@Mineku: Your overconfidence is your weakness.

And this is why we should be partners damn you! >.<

[/quote']

[spoiler=Proof]

[/quote']

[spoiler=Proof]

[/quote']

I'm immortal. Duh...

Seriously? Well you are dealing with Death itself. If I die, noone will ever die. Which means you cannot kill noobs anymore. It would be unwise of you not to be able to kill noobs anymore. Besides, I'm already the undead...

You can not be death, death is a omnipotent enity who is neutral and neither good nor evil but more powerful than both. Of course being neutral gives him the ability to feel. Therefore his life must be a living h***.

However if you consider Shinigami's into the equation than death is little more than a abstract concept that sends people into the state of existence in which the shinigami reside. OR death is similar to the three fates of greek lore in that they decide the when and how and the Shingami just work the same way a butler does in a grand mansion.

[/quote']

[spoiler=Proof]

[/quote']

[spoiler=Proof]

[/quote']

I'm immortal. Duh...

You can not be death, death is a omnipotent enity who is neutral and neither good nor evil but more powerful than both. Of course being neutral gives him the ability to feel. Therefore his life must be a living h***.

However if you consider Shinigami's into the equation than death is little more than a abstract concept that sends people into the state of existence in which the shinigami reside. OR death is similar to the three fates of greek lore in that they decide the when and how and the Shingami just work the same way a butler does in a grand mansion.

So can I kill him now? >.>

Archived