Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Define trippy, I have a slew of images and if Arcannis the Omnipotent was not your style I would need allot to lower the list 425x313.aspx How about him, devious ain't he? He's a lobotomist in a secret guild of intrigue that is believed to be a myth.

But I'm also going to steal your watch.

Lar' date=' we both know that you're going to devise some elaborate scheme to get the watch, go to work, come home, play touhou, and forget all about it about halfway into your game >_>

[/quote']

I agree. She'll probably just stick her head inside her computer monitor, look at Amethyst, wave, steal his watch, and throw a flaming confetti grenade into the room before disappering back inside her computer, back into her house. =p

*looks into the book I own entitled "Aggression and You" then reads a certain paragraph* "Violence is the way to get people to do what you want".

The book lies! And yes, I actually own this book that a retarded counceller (is that right?) gave to me >< I broke somebodies arm xD.

@Zexy: But I may never get the chance to be this big of a jackass again. Remember that time when you missed a similar opportunity?

Watch: rddb://lke.apyo.lus.ck/Duirui-Bnuzald-Nasemey-Clynmad-Vmyhtna-Clynmad-fydlr_F0XXedasW220396373684XXerW012XXlydakunoW1345XXdlWbruduXXlstWJeafEdasXX_dng%A2%80%8PcetWb1742.s153.m1262 have fun ^_^

Archived