Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since we're on the topic of the functoinality of blades' date=' can someone explain how Sora can slice up skyscrapers with his Keyblade, yet it takes him 3 or 4 hits to kill a normal Shadow?

[/quote']

Obvious Answer: Magic.

But... Even with magic it still takes him a good 2 or 3 hits to kill a normal Shadow.

@Dah Skippah: Why would Xemnas throw stunt skyscrapers at Sora?

Since we're on the topic of the functoinality of blades' date=' can someone explain how Sora can slice up skyscrapers with his Keyblade, yet it takes him 3 or 4 hits to kill a normal Shadow?

[/quote']

Tell me: Do you SEE any source of income for Organization XIII?

Stunt skyscrapers are cheap.

[/quote']

Tell me: Do you SEE any source of income for Organization XIII?

Stunt skyscrapers are cheap.

Then, where did they get enough money to buy a world, (Even if it was non-existent, it still had to cost a fortune) A castle, the robes, and each of their weapons?

They secretly own Disney world, don't they?

Has no one read Crack-filled life?

Xemnas inexplicably obtained the Castle From the Moogle Bank. Property Tax is relatively low in TWTNW, due to the lack of residents. The robes are magical - Xemnas conjures therm because he's a witch.

The weapons are natural.

And as for the tax and food bills, Xemnas makes Axel work 17 jobs to pay it all off.

It'd be awesome if they remade Zelda: OoT for DS like they did with Super Mario 64.

To be honest, I've only played OoT once, and it was at a friend's house, so I have no idea how awesome it is/isn't. =\

But I heard someone dropped the moon in it, and I was immediately reminded of Sho.

I don't know I like the masks in Majora (escpically the Majora itself) I also like how Happy Mask Salesman=Batshit creepy.

Also Sakyua, the reason you were reminded of it is because Sho is stealing Skull Kid's material and adding math references to allow him to claim they were his intelectual property. Did a similar thing to Starscreen.

Has no one read Crack-filled life?

Xemnas inexplicably obtained the Castle From the Moogle Bank. Property Tax is relatively low in TWTNW' date=' due to the lack of residents. The robes are magical - Xemnas conjures therm because he's a witch.

The weapons are natural.

And as for the tax and food bills, Xemnas makes Axel work 17 jobs to pay it all off.

[/quote']

Oh, yeah. Never though of that. xD

By the way, I posted in the CRITRPG on Drift.

Did you get the avatar I sent you Davok?

I thought it might be fitting.

In other news I am thinking of posting my ideas for Zexy's fic in the mod forums of Drift (need to know if it's okay). So far, each branch of magic has an avatar, Zexaeon is a prosecutor in charge of Nexev and the young officer Devon Jones, Roxas is so powerful he went mad, Sleeve is a sort of Haruhi on crack, Niyabari is the third personallity of the Davok group, and the dread army is an evil organization under Yddisac's rule (Nagato is a menber of this but is defeated by Diz, forcing him to sacrifice his beloved).

Archived