Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, kinda hard to explain...

It was behind the door between the entrance to my house and the kitchen, which is always opened all way.

Now, there's a few spots on the first floor of the house where cat and dog hair seems to gather. (Mostly in corners) Behind that door is one of the places.

So yeah, I found it today while I was vacuuming.

Well' date=' kinda hard to explain...

It was behind the door between the entrance to my house and the kitchen, which is always opened all way.

Now, there's a few spots on the first floor of the house where cat and dog hair seems to gather. (Mostly in corners) Behind that door is one of the places.

So yeah, I found it today while I was vacuuming.

[/quote']

Excellent. At least you found it. That what matters.

Actually' date=' what really matters is that I found it before I bought a new one entirely. xD

[/quote']

Well, it's good that you actually found it now instead of buying one later.

=)

When were you going to buy a new one, anyway?

That's true. Very true. OK now I'm getting bored.

I am, too. Everyone's gone...

:I

Anyone have a new topic we can feed off of till they come back?

T_T It's a shame that I'll probably never go to another anime convention. Although, I'm hoping if I make my Christmas vacation to Japan, I'll get to see that life-sized Sephiroth sword.

And if I'm lucky, I'll have the money to buy it. xD

I've saved up 10gs for that alone. Everything else remains in the bank.

Sephiroth!

Why buy it, sure it's cool, but you know what you can do in a fight with it? Jack sheet. It's a freaken polearm that you have to grab at the end.

Functionality>overly large

I have a better chance of killing you with an airsoft than harming you with that sword.

Sounds like an epic anime convention, Rox. I would go to one, if I knew where to find one and was relieved of my dislike of places with tonnes of people I don't know in one area.

Luxy is being raped left and right in the TCG forum lol

Heheheheheheheheheheheheheh. Luxy' date=' you fool. What have you gotten yourself into this time?

[/quote']

I swear, I'm not even sure it is possible to be impregnated by a condom!

Sephiroth!

Why buy it' date=' sure it's cool, but you know what you can do in a fight with it? Jack s***. It's a freaken polearm that you have to grab at the end.

I have a better chance of killing you with an airsoft than harming you with that sword.

[/quote']

I just want it to hang in my room. If I wanted to fight, I'd use the katana my grandfather owns, or the .44 under my bed. >.>

Sephiroth!

Why buy it' date=' sure it's cool, but you know what you can do in a fight with it? Jack s***. It's a freaken polearm that you have to grab at the end.

[/quote']

I just want it to hang in my room. If I wanted to fight, I'd use the katana my grandfather owns, or the .44 under my bed. >.>

Um... that seems kind of paranoid, doesn't it? (O . O)

@Alucard: Yeah, because "ni" and "uwabari" means "Two Face". And looking at my recent multiple personality posts, well, it just makes more sense.

Brotherhood's functionality would suck, too. If that sword is brought to life (in direct similarities to the one from FFX), it'd be too broad, the blade would only be sharp along the very edge, and it looks like the type of thing that would break open and spill.

It's cool in-game, not IRL.

Archived