Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

[quote='Amethyst Phoenix' pid='2224942' dateline='1243206870']
Wow, scooby doo meets TWEWY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mrm5fHumnV8

At 5:52. If you watch a bit longer, hachiko makes an appearance XD

Xirno found it and sent it to me, but told me to post it because she was busy trying to score with Claire XD
[/quote]

[color=#FF69B4]I can just picture random frog noise popping out and attacking 'The Gang'. xD[/color]

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[b]Xirno found it and sent it to me, but told me to post it because she was busy trying to score with Claire XD[/b]
[/quote]

Ahem, trying to?

[quote='Sakuya Izayoi' pid='2225003' dateline='1243207785']

Xirno found it and sent it to me, but told me to post it because she was busy trying to score with Claire XD
[/quote]

[color=#FF69B4]I can just picture random frog noise popping out and attacking 'The Gang'. xD[/color]
[/quote]

xD Me too.

I iz back from my short leave to South Carolina. Did I not mention that before I left? >.>

Anyyyyyyyyywayyyyyyyyyyyy.....

What's the topic of current discussion?

Try reading next time instead of spamming.

OT: Why the hell would someone intro Scooby into TWEWY and not Ratchet and Clank? It baffles me. >.<

Well, except for the fact I would make Joshua Fred. Neku doesn't hav the gung-ho "split up and look for clues" attitude. Josh totally does.

Plus, Fred never makes it with Daphne. xD And Josh would never make it with Shiki (for a few reasons).

Neku can be the man in the monster mask.

EDIT: Or the generic character-of-the-episode, who is never heard from again after the episode. Except in this case, he would be.

"Hi. I'm Kuba Kusarane. Will you help me solve the mystery of the frankenstein monster?"

"Didn't we meet you last episode as Neku Sakuraba?"

"No, you're crazy."

Joshua winks. "I think we've got a mystery on our hands...and one in my pants."

Well' date=' except for the fact I would make Joshua Fred. Neku doesn't hav the gung-ho "split up and look for clues" attitude. Josh totally does.

Plus, Fred never makes it with Daphne. xD And Josh would never make it with Shiki (for a few reasons).

EDIT: Or the generic character-of-the-episode, who is never heard from again after the episode. Except in this case, he would be.

"Hi. I'm Kuba Kusarane. Will you help me solve the mystery of the frankenstein monster?"

"No, you're crazy."

[/quote']

LOL good ol' Zex... say, srry for being a total dick...

Well' date=' except for the fact I would make Joshua Fred. Neku doesn't hav the gung-ho "split up and look for clues" attitude. Josh totally does.

"No, you're crazy."

[/quote']

LOL good ol' Zex... say, srry for being a total dick...

Heh heh heh heh heh! I don't think he minds, Luxlord. Unless that is you do the following

2n80fhv.jpg:BURNTOTHEGROUND!! BURNBURNBURN!!

Everyone listens to Flame Hyenard!!

Hurray, I actually got online today! Seriously, this convention is time consuming. Sadly, I didn't get any Touhou pics, since none of them were really that good, and I haven't gotten a picture of myself. I'll try to get one by tomorrow.

I have to give the Zexion cosplayers props for having books with "Another Side" written on them.

I'll try to get the pics I found on YouTube later.

I saw a pic of Sephiroth stabbing Mudkip and saying "U herd wrong".

Now I must see if there are any videos of the convention up yet.

I saw like two people cosplaying as Cirno, but neither were..."attractive". I saw Reimu, Patchouli, and...the witch. Aya?

OH! Three maids went up on stage and sang Touhou Sweets, and the actual video was playing behind them. I got a picture of it, and I think the angle was very bad.

Btw, my Sho Cosplay = Fail

Does no one care about the poor mudkip?

You people disgust me.

I saw like two people cosplaying as Cirno' date=' but neither were..."attractive". I saw Reimu, Patchouli, and...the witch. Aya?

OH! Three maids went up on stage and sang Touhou Sweets, and the actual video was playing behind them. I got a picture of it, and I think the angle was [i']very[/i] bad.

I'm sure you did fine =3

I saw like two people cosplaying as Cirno' date=' but neither were..."attractive". I saw Reimu, Patchouli, and...the witch. Aya?

OH! Three maids went up on stage and sang Touhou Sweets, and the actual video was playing behind them. I got a picture of it, and I think the angle was [i']very[/i] bad.

Now I wish I could be there. Dx

I wanted to see Sakuya...

The witch is Marisa. xD And it sounds awesoime. Now' date=' I am suddenly very anxious to go to AX. *squirms around*

[/quote']

Shows how much I know.

Now I wish I could be there. Dx

I wanted to see Sakuya...

As far as I know, no one was Sakuya.

I was playing a shooter game, and I discussed with one guy about Touhou. He says that he had spoken with other shooter fans, and he says they're all absolutely disgusted with Touhou, and it's only redeeming feature is that it's making Americans more aware of the genre. He said the game has "too much content".

By the way, one of the five maids (two of them didn't perform in Touhou Sweets) said "shame" to me. I honestly can't remember why, and she was one of the three that performed.

Right now, there's a Bleach marathon going on, starting from the second half of the Hueco Mundo Arc and given the length of the marathon, it might at least cover Turn Back the Pendulum.

A little kid even dressed like Aizen.

I was playing a shooter game' date=' and I discussed with one guy about Touhou. He says that he had spoken with other shooter fans, and he says they're all absolutely disgusted with Touhou, and it's only redeeming feature is that it's making Americans more aware of the genre. He said the game has "too much content".

[/quote']

This guy is a dumbass.

By the way' date=' one of the five maids (two of them didn't perform in Touhou Sweets) said "shame" to me. I honestly can't remember why, and she was one of the three that performed.

[/quote']

...and why did she say that?

I was playing a shooter game' date=' and I discussed with one guy about Touhou. He says that he had spoken with other shooter fans, and he says they're all absolutely disgusted with Touhou, and it's only redeeming feature is that it's making Americans more aware of the genre. He said the game has "too much content".

[/quote']

This guy is a dumbass.

I knew you'd say that.

By the way' date=' one of the five maids (two of them didn't perform in Touhou Sweets) said "shame" to me. [b']I honestly can't remember why[/b], and she was one of the three that performed.

...and why did she say that?

It was hard to understand what was being said with all the loud cosplayers not shutting up.

u_u Touhou is wasted on that guy. I'll bet he's one of those people that just wants to shoot things all day and get no story experience whatsoever.

Probably a Raiden X fan.

And if those girls were performing for Touhou, and they said "shame" while you were talking to that guy, they might have been shaming him.

I pretty much congratulated her on the performance. When she asked if I liked the game, I simply said I just know people (AKA you guys) who like it. She still just did the "shame finger" thing, but I forget if it was a joke or something. I forget/didn't hear some of the stuff said.

Oh, and I played Dissidia. I couldn't read anything, but I still managed to somehow defeat Kefka using Cecil. I also watched a demo of Final Fantasy XIII.

This convention was epic in so many ways. I wish I could say the same for 62% of the cosplayers.

It's 12:44 here, so I'm going to go to bed. I don't want to run the risk of oversleeping and missing much tomorrow.

EDIT: Zex, my discussions with that guy and the maids occurred at completely different times.

Archived