Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You young whippersnapper, back in my day we did not need no "Lol" we had to use standard laughs, and we didn't have no "vocal cords" either so we couldn't. So when you thought something was funny you just took it like a man! Back in my day we didn't need entertainment to be entertained. Which goes to what I was talking about... wait, what was I talking about? You'll have to excuse me it's time for my nap..

This fic looks promising: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3391314/2/The_Mouse_Who_Would_Be_King

You young whippersnapper' date=' back in my day we did not need no "Lol" we had to use standard laughs, and we didn't have no "vocal cords" either so we couldn't. So when you thought something was funny you just took it like a man! Back in my day we didn't need entertainment to be entertained. Which goes to what I was talking about... wait, what was I talking about? You'll have to excuse me it's time for my nap..

[/quote']

D=

Sorry gramps...

Darm tootin little lassie. Wait your a guy?!

This is so awkward that I became my correct age.

So' date=' Fenir, why were you gone for so long?

[/quote']

I wasn't actually gone, it was more like when I tried to make conversation mostly everyone would ignore me. =/

>_>

Why does it seem we always talk about one others Sex habits?

I blame Amethyst.

I blame Lar for corrupting us. She is the embodiment of perversion (among other things).

On a sidenote' date=' is that necessarily a bad thing?

[/quote']

Not really I suppose.

Isn't it more of a good thing? D=

>_>

I blame Amethyst.

I blame Lar for corrupting us. She is the embodiment of perversion (among other things).

[/quote']

Not really I suppose.

I suppose, if you think about it...

Going back...

You young whippersnapper' date=' back in my day we did not need no "Lol" we had to use standard laughs, and we didn't have no "vocal cords" either so we couldn't. So when you thought something was funny you just took it like a man! Back in my day we didn't need entertainment to be entertained. Which goes to what I was talking about... wait, what was I talking about? You'll have to excuse me it's time for my nap..

[/quote']

Whoo ha ha ha ha haaaaaaah!

*Wheeze* Nyeh, hah, hah, *Cough,* *Cough!*

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrr....... *Cough* *Cough.*

(Falls out of chair)

"Medic! Medic!"

(Pushes Life Alert)

*In commercial in a hospital bed*

"With Life Alert, I can be alone without ever having to be alone. That's why I wear one.

Now get out of here! I'm playing Cribbage with the nurse at 5:30, so scat! Bunch of lousy, no good hooligans..."

>_>

I blame Amethyst.

[/quote']

Not really I suppose.

You just want to get into Lar's pants.

Prologue for Menasser should be up either today or tomorrow. It'll be rather short' date=' compared to my other stuff, but it should offer a tantalizing glimpse into the world I'm creating...

[/quote']

Wut

Prologue for Menasser should be up either today or tomorrow. It'll be rather short' date=' compared to my other stuff, but it should offer a tantalizing glimpse into the world I'm creating...

[/quote']

Wut

Mai fic, be-yotch. ;D

This is the boss, and I'm sick of waiting!

I want the Messner fic! And this time don't screw it up!

Sorry I been listening to this video all day:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rR0KxSfcJk

[/quote']

Wut

Mai fic, be-yotch. ;D

Ilike pokemon, not the anime but I have to admit that they have quite allot of decent songs, all thanks to this guy:

IMAKUNI.png

If you're really that dense, they're one and the same. ;D

And hooray for Fenrir. =D

D=

What did I do now? D;

Everything' date=' Fen.

Everything.

[/quote']

Define everything.

[/quote']

Wut

Mai fic, be-yotch. ;D

Ilike pokemon, not the anime but I have to admit that they have quite allot of decent songs, all thanks to this guy:

IMAKUNI.png

Ironically, me and my friend we're listening to that song a lot today.

And hooray for Fenrir. =D

D=

What did I do now? D;

Everything' date=' Fen.

Everything.

[/quote']

Define everything.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/everything

SHI-

PWN' date='

If you could have a unique keyblade what would you have, I would use a long flexible keyblade that I can use like a chain whip.

Fenir would use a car key chainsaw key blade.

[/quote']

You know me too well D=

Teen that's cheating and you know it, actually since with keychains any keyblade can do it, so what keychain would you have and what does it turn your key blade into?

It's more of what would your keyblade be if it wasn't a keyblade but a keyotherweopon, key gun, keytar, keychucks, etc.

Maybe I'll use a pokeyball instead, it will look like a a key ring with a small key on one end but a large black pokeball with the nobody symbol as a key chain than I can summon heartless bosses and be a important antagonist.

Archived