Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Psychotic lesbians?

Not what I would go for' date=' but nice touch nevertheless.

How about a churro, a mug of hot chocolate, and all of your wildest dreams and fancies answered instead?

;D

[/quote']

I'm no lesbo! I'm a dude, dammit!

I was talking about the linky you put on!

"This is a very different phenomenon than the anime trope Psycho Lesbian. Whereas the Psycho Lesbian is usually violent or deranged out of unrequited love and/or jealousy, the typical Depraved Bisexual is bi because, well, they're simply just that depraved; their willingness to sleep with everyone they can is just one facet of their being Ax Crazy. A slightly less pathological version of the trope depicts the Depraved Bisexual as "simply" supremely manipulative; recognizing the effectiveness of sex as a control mechanism, they resort to it at every opportunity - reasoning that successful seductions gain new thralls, while even unsuccessful ones tend to increase others' fear of you. Male instances are disproportionately likely to be Sissy Villains, but not as often as you might think.

Interestingly enough, though, many if not most Lesbian Vampires are in fact bisexual. Fan Service, you know."

I wasn't talking about you.

-.-

-D x2 is =D.

And I'll join. Maybe.

Hooray! Free kindergarteners for everyone!!! -D

Pedophile.

No, not like that! Were talking about ninja kindergarteners!

Y'know, the ones you buy at Wal-Mart that are really suffocated inside the plastic casing, but your like "Wow! NINJAS!" and you try to get them to assasinate something, but you just end up throwing their bodies at said enemy. But, they're NINJAS, so it's all good. 8)

Psychotic lesbians?

How about a churro, a mug of hot chocolate, and all of your wildest dreams and fancies answered instead?

;D

[/quote']

"This is a very different phenomenon than the anime trope Psycho Lesbian. Whereas the Psycho Lesbian is usually violent or deranged out of unrequited love and/or jealousy, the typical Depraved Bisexual is bi because, well, they're simply just that depraved; their willingness to sleep with everyone they can is just one facet of their being Ax Crazy. A slightly less pathological version of the trope depicts the Depraved Bisexual as "simply" supremely manipulative; recognizing the effectiveness of sex as a control mechanism, they resort to it at every opportunity - reasoning that successful seductions gain new thralls, while even unsuccessful ones tend to increase others' fear of you. Male instances are disproportionately likely to be Sissy Villains, but not as often as you might think.

Interestingly enough, though, many if not most Lesbian Vampires are in fact bisexual. Fan Service, you know."

-.-

I knew that...

Anyways, gimme smex.

-D x2 is =D.

And I'll join. Maybe.

Hooray! Free kindergarteners for everyone!!! -D

Pedophile.

No' date=' not like that! Were talking about ninja kindergarteners!

Y'know, the ones you buy at Wal-Mart that are really suffocated inside the plastic casing, but your like "Wow! NINJAS!" and you try to get them to assasinate something, but you just end up throwing their bodies at said enemy. But, they're NINJAS, so it's all good. 8)

[/quote']

Shut up Pedophile.

I feel unloved.

D:

Gimme some love.

*Abruptly kicks Mansex down the stairs' date=' laughing maniacally*

There's enough Marly to go around. ;D

Go make me a sammich.[/color']

Do I get what I want in return?

Of course. ;)

I feel unloved.

D:

Gimme some love.

Can I make you a sammich?

'Kay.

But I'll donate yours to charity/Lar. x3

Psychotic lesbians?

;D

[/quote']

-.-

I knew that...

Anyways, gimme smex.

SMEX REQUEST ACCEPTED. (Oh, god, not the "all caps" thing again...)

Processing request............................................................................

Initializing modem...

Checking password...

DING!

*In bed with a rose in mouth and a red velvet robe on*

"What were you saying, sugar?"

I feel unloved.

D:

Gimme some love.

Do I get what I want in return?

Of course. ;)

I feel unloved.

D:

Gimme some love.

Can I make you a sammich?

'Kay.

But I'll donate yours to charity/Lar. x3

Forget it. I'll give it to Lar myself

Psychotic lesbians?

;D

[/quote']

-.-

I knew that...

Anyways, gimme smex.

SMEX REQUEST ACCEPTED. (Oh, god, not the "all caps" thing again...)

Processing request............................................................................

Initializing modem...

Checking password...

DING!

*In bed with a rose in mouth and a red velvet robe on*

"What were you saying, sugar?"

*dives headfirst into bed*

Screw the seduction, let's get down to business.

*lights dim*

[/cybersex]

Alright, now that that's out of the way, has anyone ever read D.Gray-Man?

Archived