Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

I dealeted it after Clariex made her vote.

I'll repost it.

This is a rp orientedish club so you must fight in a rp like manner. You are fighting a large number of hollows/Heartless/Noise/Mel Gibson (they sneaked in).

You must make an rp post depicting your battle, the one who does theirs best would have one in a internet fight and therefore win.

Cirno if you run (even if you pretend it's just because you don't want to do it) you lose and it won't rightfully belong to you.

If you run away crying (like you are) you can't say that you truely deserve the title. If you can't pay the rent, why should you get to stay in the apartment?

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

=P

The titles mine anyway. I AM THE STRONGEST!

After Zex' date=' Clair, Roxas, Nexev, Nexev's sex slave, Zaraki, Nagato, Amythest, RAgnorak, a beet, Chuck Norris, Tom the homeless, Luxlord, Sakuya, a goomba, and Davok. (no particular order)[/b']

Corrected with realism.

Sakuya stood in the rain, watching as three figures childishly argued over whom was the strongest out of them.

"Fools." He snickered, watching a large number of Nobodies sneak in on the crowd. They were silent, malicious beings literately without a heart. If they snuck up in surprise, they could easily handle the three figures whom were still bickering. "Attack!" Sakuya laughed as the Nobodies rushed in on their prey.

Considering I'm the only one who actually posted an Rp example, albeit short, I win. Now praise me mortals.

Sakuya stood in the rain' date=' watching as three figures childishly argued over whom was the strongest out of them.

"Fools." He snickered, watching a large number of Nobodies sneak in on the crowd. They were silent, malicious beings literately without a heart. If they snuck up in surprise, they could easily handle the three figures whom were still bickering. "Attack!" Sakuya laughed as the Nobodies rushed in on their prey.

Considering I'm the only one who actually posted an Rp example, albeit short, I win. Now praise me mortals.[/color']

You were never apart of the contest fool. >_<

Sakuya stood in the rain' date=' watching as three figures childishly argued over whom was the strongest out of them.

"Fools." [b']He[/b] snickered, watching a large number of Nobodies sneak in on the crowd. They were silent, malicious beings literately without a heart. If they snuck up in surprise, they could easily handle the three figures whom were still bickering. "Attack!" Sakuya laughed as the Nobodies rushed in on their prey.

Considering I'm the only one who actually posted an Rp example, albeit short, I win. Now praise me mortals.

Sakuya's male now? =o

"Fools." [b']He[/b] snickered, watching a large number of Nobodies sneak in on the crowd. They were silent, malicious beings literately without a heart. If they snuck up in surprise, they could easily handle the three figures whom were still bickering. "Attack!" Sakuya laughed as the Nobodies rushed in on their prey.

Sakuya's male now? =o

I was Rping as myself, not really as Sakuya.

@Zaraki: You're just jealous that I won. ;D

[spoiler=That's it' date= now I have to use badass images to resolve the conflict.]

adfe134b221b1eeae1e4e9c7046beb68.jpg

Fear the aerial blades and be quiet! You're subtracting from my arts and crafts time!

Hah! I completely dodged Xirno's question! .........Oh f*** you, thought bubbles.

Your light sabers don't scare me old man. Bring it. >=/

Wait what am I choosing?

A fight (as in combat) between Zaraki and Xirno?

How is the victor of that not f***ing obvious?

*Is busy listening to twister and working on project #6*

Mansex!

Go back a few pages and anwser my question =o

I read every page. I didn't find it.

What was your question again?

Please just call me Amethyst or Xemnas. I am very close to using a pic involving darth vader and a finger waggle.

Fine. Your no fun D:

It wasn't really worded as a question - so I understand how you couldn't find it.

I wonder =o

I think Lar put that in because of our MSN conversation =P

You either fantasize about me or her' date=' because you get some sick sexual thrill whenever we talk dirty to each other.

[/quote']

It was saying you either fantasize about me or her - or both - and I was asking which one =o

Davok's eyes rolled in an indignant matter as he stared at the bickering group of Nobodies, Shinigami and youkai. He streaking crimson hair subsequently fell over said eyes, blocking his vision for but a moment as he raised his long slender hand upward to brush away the irritating wisp. His pitch black suit rustled in the breeze as he let out a quiet yawn. He then quickly resorted back to his original action.

Reaching into his back pocket he lazily retrieved a cell phone, and after pushing some buttons the nearby cell phones of the group rang out in joyous chorus over the rhapsody of the rather irate group of immortals.

Opened, a clear text message rang out in front of the beings' eyes:

" Reach 110p[RP]. You have 120 minutes. Fail, and face Failure.

~Yours always, the Beings That Are

PS: PUPPIES! <3 =3

PSS: I hate my life. T_T "

>_>

What was that about?

DAH SKIPPAH wins. >>

Also' date=' Mansex fantasizes about [i']me[/i], and disguises that fact by saying naughty things about you and Lar. Trust me. I have pics he sent me of him doing vile things to me via the use of mind control. It was horrible.

>_>

What was that about?

DAH SKIPPAH wins. >>

Also' date=' Mansex fantasizes about [i']me[/i], and disguises that fact by saying naughty things about you and Lar. Trust me. I have pics he sent me of him doing vile things to me via the use of mind control. It was horrible.

@_@

Why would he send you those tho?

Sick twisted beast =P

Archived