Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Xirno: I wasn't back, just made one last post before really going to sleep.

@Lawliet: Go with Kira

@Davok: Seymour Flux, Xemnas, Hojo, there's really more than I can list. The Hojo fight's bonus dialogue if you have Vincent in the battle is awesome.

@Claire (on the goddess topic): I demand a high ranking title with an elaborate name. I am entitled to it, because I was the first one to refer to you as our goddess (and continued to do so on a daily basis and expanded on it by creating the bible of larxenism. The larxenism thing started the whole minamimotoism etc too.), therefore I started this whole thing >_>

*sigh* I hate it when I think up an idea/start something popular, yet I end up getting completely left out of my own creation, at which point I must seize recognition for my achievements by making a rather arrogant sounding post explaining how I started it. At which point I end up looking like kind of a prick and then there's a 50% chance someone with authority will just brush it aside because they saw someone they liked do it and give them all the credit. It makes me want to funking slap my monitor, run outside, and scream at random birds. [/rant]

@Claire (on the topic of epic animes): Yu Yu Hakusho = Zetta Epic

*Sulks*

D; Someone' date=' make me feel beautiful again. I'm all by my lonesome.

@Zaraki: I didn't know you were into that kind of stuff. =o [/color']

Into somewhat sexual murder? I didn't mean it that way, but whatever. I'd kill you first, but I promised Viki I wouldn't commit murder for a week. You're a lucky SOB.

Was my argument against the sex slave limit Xemnas enough, or do I need to UNLEASH THE f***ing FURY?

I don't advise challenging me boy. Especially when you can't even cut me.

Wasn't challenging you. I was asking my Xemnasism mentor is my post arguing against Nexev's silly limit was up to snuff.

Besides, I'd just have my 5th coming of age sequence of the season and then be able to cut you, yet the fight ends with a draw because the writers didn't want to kill off such a badass character that early.

Wrong again boy. Your level could never match my own, not even in your wildest dreams? Why? Because I am, and always will be the strongest. Even if you found an opening, I would still overwhelm your rip-off light-sabers, sweetheart.

Cirno would like to have a word with you about that XD

But seriously, I'm not getting into some rediculous battle scenario argument. I was merely asking you to grade me on my response. *Places bottle of sake near paper* Hey look! There's sake, and you might as well grade it while you're over there XD

Cirno? That wimp? I'll speak to him/her/it when I think they're strong enough.

*steals sake and drinks* Hmm. Tastes pretty good. could be older, ya know, better taste, more kick, yada yada yada. But not bad.

I still think I cooks betta than you...

My elk wraps' date=' carpacio, flatbreads, cheese platters, and sushi disagree with you.

I do not fantasize about getting raped by Lar >_>

[/quote']

I wonder =o

I think Lar put that in because of our MSN conversation =P

You either fantasize about me or her, because you get some sick sexual thrill whenever we talk dirty to each other.

*Sulks*

Into somewhat sexual murder? I didn't mean it that way, but whatever. I'd kill you first, but I promised Viki I wouldn't commit murder for a week. You're a lucky SOB.

Was my argument against the sex slave limit Xemnas enough, or do I need to UNLEASH THE f***ing FURY?

Wasn't challenging you. I was asking my Xemnasism mentor is my post arguing against Nexev's silly limit was up to snuff.

Besides, I'd just have my 5th coming of age sequence of the season and then be able to cut you, yet the fight ends with a draw because the writers didn't want to kill off such a badass character that early.

Wrong again boy. Your level could never match my own, not even in your wildest dreams? Why? Because I am, and always will be the strongest. Even if you found an opening, I would still overwhelm your rip-off light-sabers, sweetheart.

But seriously, I'm not getting into some rediculous battle scenario argument. I was merely asking you to grade me on my response. *Places bottle of sake near paper* Hey look! There's sake, and you might as well grade it while you're over there XD

*steals sake and drinks* Hmm. Tastes pretty good. could be older, ya know, better taste, more kick, yada yada yada. But not bad.

Hello. Right here.

I still think I cooks betta than you...

My elk wraps' date=' carpacio, flatbreads, cheese platters, and sushi disagree with you.

I do not fantasize about getting raped by Lar >_>

[/quote']

I wonder =o

I think Lar put that in because of our MSN conversation =P

You either fantasize about me or her, because you get some sick sexual thrill whenever we talk dirty to each other.

*Sulks*

Hello. Right here.

. . . Sorry, you say something little one?

@Claire (on the goddess topic): I demand a high ranking title with an elaborate name. I am entitled to it' date=' because I was the first one to refer to you as our goddess (and continued to do so on a daily basis and expanded on it by creating the bible of larxenism. The larxenism thing started the whole minamimotoism etc too.), therefore I started this whole thing >_>

*sigh* I hate it when I think up an idea/start something popular, yet I end up getting completely left out of my own creation, at which point I must seize recognition for my achievements by making a rather arrogant sounding post explaining how I started it. At which point I end up looking like kind of a prick and then there's a 50% chance someone with authority will just brush it aside because they saw someone they liked do it and give them all the credit. It makes me want to f***ing slap my monitor, run outside, and scream at random birds. [/rant']

You realize I came up with the nobody system so I know how you feel.

At Teen and Zaraki: For somereason the riot song comes to mind

Your going down >=D

Is that a challenge? Or are you just speaking for show? >=3

Challenge >=3

Show me what ya got then little one. If you can cut me, I'll give ya a good fight. >=3

And answer my MSN invite damn you. xD

*face changes to Luxord's*

A challenge is it?

Battle theme music go!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSF3Lb-bPmk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ru_oAeGUo9w&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WdLLCWJY3E&feature=related

Take your pick.

Archived