Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

@Luxlord: Just stop it. Seriously. Lar is right - you whine a lot. That's also the reason why I havenn'r given you my answer - if you had waited patiently whileI discussed it with Lar and Rox, it would have been nice, but your constant "I'm ignored, I'm so unloved, sob sob sob, lemme be shiki, stop ignoring me" is really getting on my nerves.

And you can't complain about not being on a damn list - considering how long you were absent and everything, did you expect the bond to just stay that way?

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...and now I got luxlord all worked up.

I really suck today *insert self pity* [/wangst]

How did you do anything?

I'm mad on my own accord' date=' everyone else is just worsening the situation...

[/quote']

You weren't on my profile because you left.

@Luxlord: Just stop it. Seriously. Lar is right - you whine a lot. That's also the reason why I havenn'r given you my answer - if you had waited patiently whileI discussed it with Lar and Rox' date=' it would have been nice, but your constant "I'm ignored, I'm so unloved, sob sob sob, lemme be shiki, stop ignoring me" is really getting on my nerves.

And you can't complain about not being on a damn list - considering how long you were absent and everything, did you expect the bond to just stay that way?

[/quote']

Wow that reason is totaly bias...

I'm sorry but the first night it was suggested you were on and I waited for a response, there was nothing, I asked a number of times after that and was ignored... you could have at least said you would discuss it, but you apparently assumed I knew you were going to discuss it... I'm not a mind reader, stop treating me like one...

xD I disappear for an hour and you guys go through pages?

Today is one of my rare impatient days' date=' so I'm gonna read what I missed. But I want to bring this point back up:

Who here can draw well? Even if just chibis?

[/quote']

I can draw. =D Even though I suck at drawing stuff anime style. T_T

xD I disappear for an hour and you guys go through pages?

Today is one of my rare impatient days' date=' so I'm gonna read what I missed. But I want to bring this point back up:

Who here can draw well? Even if just chibis?

[/quote']

I can draw. =D Even though I suck at drawing stuff anime style. T_T

I can draw also, mostly inventions used for either war or everyday life (like a mobile distillery), and I stink at drawing anime as well.

Prove it. D:

By the fact that I could use anyone for sex' date=' and I didn't put any of them on my profile.

[/quote']

emo-emo-blush.gif

Whoa-ho-ho-ho.....

Outstanding.

We going to talk about Larxene's ambiguous sexual appetite some more, or move onto something else?

I was gone for about 3 hours and 5 pages filled up... amazing. XD

Darn you Davok, poisining my sammiches

Prove it. D:

By the fact that I could use anyone for sex' date=' and I didn't put any of them on my profile.

[/quote']

emo-emo-blush.gif

Whoa-hohohohohohoho.....

Outstanding.

We going to talk about Larxene's ambiguous sexual appetite some more, or move onto something else?

I was gone for about 3 hours and 5 pages filled up... amazing. XD

I vote we stay with Lar

Darn you Davok' date=' poisining my sammiches

[/quote']

Why are you talking to me? I didn't do anything!

I believe she was talking to me, Isaac Newton.

ISAAC NEWTON??? WHERE? I WANTZ HIS AUTOGRAPH! PLZZZZZ???

You know, we really need to find a way to organize posts like these.

Is Isaac Newton invisible? How come everyone I love leave me for Invisibility.... so cold.... *cries*

Invisibility: Cha-CHING, bishes!

Archived