Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

I was typing an epic post' date=' but then my cat executed what amounted to a pole dance with her scratching post.

I'm convinced Larxene's consciousness randomly shifts into my cat for a few seconds once a month. Last time she actually made a weird cat noise that was perfectly in sync with the part of "lullaby for you" that was playing on my computer.

[/quote']

Thank you for putting the image of Larxene pole dancing in my head.

You welcome XD

The worst part is I know I can never see that IRL =/

But we can always dream, can't we? XD

Unfortunately, my Larxene Cam's screen has only shown this all week:

please_stand_by.jpg

Got any videos from earlier weeks ;)

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topic: What is your favorite game company after Square-Enix?

Mine is Capcom: Phoenix Wright' date=' Resident Evil, Devil May Cry, Megaman, etc.

Nero (from Devil May Cry 4) has the same voice actor as Ichigo in the dubbed version of Bleach XD

[/quote']

Capcom for Megaman (haven't played any of the other games ><) Petroglyph (for their Strategy game epicness and Universe at War) Stardock (GalCivII FTW?) and Jupiter.

@madchurro: Actually, going to the US Government won't probably help, since they'll probably just use her powers to blow up everyone else just for the heck of it and force all other countries to renounce their own political systems and welcome capitalism.

Geez' date=' her powers are beyond comprehension.

I should call the United States government and have a chat with them about using Larxene's powers to combat tyranny.

Make her into a crime-fighting hero and rake in millions for discovering her......

Or, I might not.

It all depends.

[/quote']

Have you seen The Core, in that movie the weapon DESTINI was used by the goverment but halted the rotation of the Earth's core, almost destroying the world.

It would be just like that.

Don't fret Teen, in the rp she had sex with Namine, Rika, and Roxas several times for no reason discernible besides perpetual hornyness. Just wait for another rp and you will see what you crave.

Or you will be cruely murdered.

Either way I spend 3 hours cleaning up the mess. (not something you want to think about for the former... or do you?)

Don't fret Teen' date=' in the rp she had sex with Namine, Rika, and Roxas several times for no reason discernible besides perpetual hornyness. Just wait for another rp and you will see what you crave.

[/quote']

I better be included in one of those seens >=[

Who says we have to wait for an RP? ;D

Don't fret Teen' date=' in the rp she had sex with Namine, Rika, and Roxas several times for no reason discernible besides perpetual hornyness. Just wait for another rp and you will see what you crave.

[/quote']

I better be included in one of those seens >=[

Who says we have to wait for an RP? ;D

u50nk.jpg

wkhb2h.jpg

@Teen Gohan: Of course I have earlier weeks. What else do you think I'm doing with my laptop at 2 AM every friday?

@Larxene: My video camera has some kind of deus ex machina that allows it to record you without breaking.

@Nexev: TG and Claire? I can clean that up for you. I won't even need a mop.........

Also, if there's any RP spots open in anything, I'm online pretty much every waking moment from 2 PM until I fall asleep so I'll be active ^_^

[spoiler=I reserve the right to slap Nexev if he posts something similar to this:]

pervert.jpg

Everything I say is merely a friendly jest between friends. Well, most of it anyway >_>

Not hurray' date='

[img']http://i44.tinypic.com/u50nk.jpg[/img]

Thats the correct pronunciation here.

Why would I call you a pervert?

Someone help, Nexev's shrinking! My joke flew right over his head! Dammit, I told you the shrinking potion disguised as a cake would result in a plot device that ends up with you being affected by it. But did you listen? No!

Luckily I've got training in this! Here's my card!

[spoiler=Choose your own [s]adventure[/s] joke!]

[spoiler=Choice #1]

mclovin.jpg

[spoiler=Choice #2]

joker-poster.jpg

[spoiler=Choice 3 (I've got a good feeling about this one..)]

2363759695_fbbe7f560c_o.png

Archived