Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

xD I'd be more incined to let Xirno have the Shiki position if she was more active in the Touhou RP.

Anyway, I DID read the posts I missed, but I don't care. xD I'm taking this conversation into neverland, where we can all fly.

Look! It's Captain Hook!

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Correcto' date=' it works as a broken batter, by using the needles to impale the flesh it uses the foe to complete the circuit, than the circuit powers the life support system. It is named after Nicholas Tesla, the founder of alternating currents, Thomas Edison suggested to the goverment to use the alternating currents as a way of painless execution. The test run took three tries to kill him and by that time his body was melting from the electricity.

It's one of my favorite torture devices. I use a smaller handheld (but less powerful) as my weapon (this takes the form of a high tech spiked glove, the electricity holds them still so they can't escape the attack once hit).

[b']What weapon do you use?[/b]

Interesting

@Bold: Like in reality, YCManga, or what?

I thought up a torture device once. It involved several needles connected to tubes that all converged into one large tube. Blood from blood packs would also be given to the victim to keep them alive long enough for the final effect.

The needles would drain the victims blood, which would flow to the large tube where all the needles tubes met. The large tube is forced down their throat into their stomach. It then essentially force feeds them their own blood until their stomach bursts.

I thought of a torture device once. It involved lots of 300 kg men who haven't showered for 3 years to give you a lap dance, while contained in a small cube.

@Nex: I would probably use a sword or a magic book (I would have amazing magic powers).

xD I'd be more incined to let Xirno have the Shiki position if she was more active in the Touhou RP.

Anyway' date=' I DID read the posts I missed, but I don't care. xD I'm taking this conversation into neverland, where we can all fly.

Look! It's Captain Hook!

[/quote']

Sorry DX

I'd be more active. But I just don't always check the RP section. I forget

Hao has reincarted himself, twice and is currently fusing with the Great Spirit (which is close to god).

Plus he can take spirits to increase his spirit's strength, he is stated to be able to win a fight against every other shaman tournament contestant if they attack him simultaneously.

Aizen had top fake his death, Hao can simply bypass it.

Plus he can read minds which would make Aizen's shikai useless. Also since Aizen is a spirit Hao can just make the Spirit of Fire eat him.

Anyone heard of Shaman King?

This is important because my next topic would be regarding it.

I read the first manga chapter. Didn't seem to be my cup of tea' date=' and I haven't read or watched any of it since.

[/quote']

I agree.

Read it...

Not really all that good, in my opinion of course.

Capcom rules as well, to be on topic.

(Jeez, this topic was made while I was still typing.)

Almost to the next rank!

Still, long path to you guys!

Topic: What is your favorite game company after Square-Enix?

Mine is Capcom: Phoenix Wright' date=' Resident Evil, Devil May Cry, Megaman, etc.

Nero (from Devil May Cry 4) has the same voice actor as Ichigo in the dubbed version of Bleach XD

[/quote']

ZUN. If he counts.

If not, Jupiter or Atlus. Jupiter solely for Twewy, and Atlus for the Persona series.

I was typing an epic post, but then my cat executed what amounted to a pole dance with her scratching post.

I'm convinced Larxene's consciousness randomly shifts into my cat for a few seconds once a month. Last time she actually made a weird cat noise that was perfectly in sync with the part of "lullaby for you" that was playing on my computer.

I was typing an epic post' date=' but then my cat executed what amounted to a pole dance with her scratching post.

I'm convinced Larxene's consciousness randomly shifts into my cat for a few seconds once a month. Last time she actually made a weird cat noise that was perfectly in sync with the part of "lullaby for you" that was playing on my computer.

[/quote']

Thank you for putting the image of Larxene pole dancing in my head.

LArxene's immense furyoku travels through the internet and let's her use one of her spirits to posses it as an oversoul.

The scarier part is she doesn't know what I'm talking about so she does it subconsciously.

Um, what?

I was typing an epic post' date=' but then my cat executed what amounted to a pole dance with her scratching post.

[/quote']

You know you'd love it.

[/quote']

You know you'd love it.

=P Probably

[/quote']

Your welcome XD

Besides, it can't be much worse than Lar grinding with a toaster:

Comic463.png

LArxene's immense furyoku travels through the internet and let's her use one of her spirits to posses it as an oversoul.

The scarier part is she doesn't know what I'm talking about so she does it subconsciously.

Um' date=' what?

[/quote']

Simplified Version: Lar's insane powers let her possess my cat by using my laptop as a portal.

[/quote']

You welcome XD

The worst part is I know I can never see that IRL =/

[/quote']

You welcome XD

The worst part is I know I can never see that IRL =/

But we can always dream, can't we? XD

Unfortunately, my Larxene Cam's screen has only shown this all week:

please_stand_by.jpg

Archived