Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had to dissect a frog today. Idiots and scalpels do not mix well >_>

Luckily' date=' I found a lab partner who wasn't a complete fucktard XD

[/quote']

Did everyone dissect something this week?

Anyway, finding actual people that are not complete idiot is good when cutting something open. You don't want them to use the tools for other nefarious deeds.

"Hey, Billy! Watch me balance this scalpel on my eyelid!"

[/quote']

Anyway, finding actual people that are not complete idiot is good when cutting something open. You don't want them to use the tools for other nefarious deeds.

My biology class has had me dissecting something every week for awhile now. Next week is the last dissection of this course: a rat. Oh joy >_>

At least I don't have to do a cat. That's probably the only thing I couldn't bring myself to dissect.

@Mineku: Mineku' date=' this is an intervention. You're hurting yourself and the ones who care about you. Please, for the sake of yourself and your fellow organization members, take your damn split personality disorder medication!

[/quote']

But I like hurting people! >=D>

It is a sport to hurt people. Now watch out, the other me is going to iterate you, you Rank tasteless Tetrahedron of a fat-kidneyed lily-livered yoctogram...

@Mineku: Mineku' date=' this is an intervention. You're hurting yourself and the ones who care about you. Please, for the sake of yourself and your fellow organization members, take your damn split personality disorder medication!

[/quote']

But I like hurting people! >=D

It is a sport to hurt people. Now watch out, the other me is going to iterate you, you Rank tasteless Tetrahedron of a fat-kidneyed lily-livered yoctogram...

^ I erased the evil goatee of your little diabolical face. Your powers are shattered!

She's not Cirnoxion she is either Cion' date=' Cirnon, Xiono, or Xirno.

[/quote']

fry-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

I feel sorry for you Mansex =\

>_>

You're smelling rather minty fresh today' date=' Cirnoxion.

[/quote']

Stay away from me D:

I would never hurt you, Cirno ^_^

Wanna come help me thrash Riku for going through my underwear drawer while I wasn't looking?

I hear Nexev is bringing tear gas XD

Yeah, we used all of it yesterday and after that Hiroshima incident a couple years back (I swear that it was an accident, I thought the nuke would only cause a small blast but, yeah, it wasn't) I am not legally allowed in a millatary surplus store or near anything that is more deadly than bubble gum. I still have my Iron Telsa, we can keep him in that for a while.

(Guess what it is, it's a torture device of my own design I invented awhile ago.)

Yeah' date=' we used all of it yesterday and after that Hiroshima incident a couple years back (I swear that it was an accident, I thought the nuke would only cause a small blast but, yeah, it wasn't) I am not legally allowed in a millatary surplus store or near anything that is more deadly than bubble gum. I still have my Iron Telsa, we can keep him in that for a while.

(Guess what it is, it's a torture device of my own design I invented awhile ago.)

[/quote']

Is it an iron maiden with electrified needles that shock the victim directly through their bloodstream, yet it has some mechanism that keeps them alive long enough to feel the full pain of the device?

Correcto, it works as a broken batter, by using the needles to impale the flesh it uses the foe to complete the circuit, than the circuit powers the life support system. It is named after Nicholas Tesla, the founder of alternating currents, Thomas Edison suggested to the goverment to use the alternating currents as a way of painless execution. The test run took three tries to kill him and by that time his body was melting from the electricity.

It's one of my favorite torture devices. I use a smaller handheld (but less powerful) as my weapon (this takes the form of a high tech spiked glove, the electricity holds them still so they can't escape the attack once hit).

What weapon do you use?

[/quote']

My biology class has had me dissecting something every week for awhile now. Next week is the last dissection of this course: a rat. Oh joy >_>

At least I don't have to do a cat. That's probably the only thing I couldn't bring myself to dissect.

lolrats.

Everyone in my class who dissected one said that their balls were twice the size of their head.

Archived