Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am a fan of the org as a whole, so I can't pick any6 favorites than the ones I hath used the most in Rps, which is Xaldin...

On top of that, Saix is hard to beat. Which is why I like him. I respect him. And Luxord just has an odd way of battle. The most unique in my opinion...

If this were real' date=' I need to [b']be[/b] Saix. "I am" is not enough of a fanboy.

Corrected...

Sounds fun.

....the first description of Xemnas fits me more accurately.

I don't watch football. It's boring.

*Throws up big ass shield*

There needs to be a youtube video of Xemnas' epic laser barrage attack during the final boss fight where one of the characters compares it to touhou XD

I'm thinking of the first Xemnas, whom in my As I call Nexmas...

Amethyst, from now on I'm going to call you Mansex.

Sorry I forgot you were Xion' date=' I thought you had a different position. How about this: Xion is not the DM because she thinks she is Cirno (she cosplayed so much she lost the mental distinction of pretending to be Cirno and actually being Cirno). Because Cirno can't do math, Xion can't calculate damage totals or anything.

Their happy?

[/quote']

Hurray

Amethyst' date=' from now on I'm going to call you Mansex.

[/quote']

........ >_>

[spoiler=comic pertaining to the subject]

xemnasreport04.jpg

Please don't do that to me, Mansex D:

I was going to make a post threatening to do that, but it wouldn't retain the original hilarity of the joke unless my target was a guy. Unless I'm thinking of someone else, you're female, correct?

Besides, you're too lovable to attack ^_^

Amethyst' date=' from now on I'm going to call you Mansex.

[/quote']

........ >_>

[spoiler=comic pertaining to the subject]

xemnasreport04.jpg

Please don't do that to me, Mansex D:

I was going to make a post threatening to do that, but it wouldn't retain the original hilarity of the joke unless my target was a guy. Unless I'm thinking of someone else, you're female, correct?

Besides, you're too lovable to attack ^_^

I'm Undisclosed.

WE'LL NEVER KNOW.

Unless I decide to post a Picture of myself in the Post a Picture of the Real You thread. =P

Sneak attack!

*jumps on Amethyst and kisses him*

I R BAD

Nexev' date=' why was Riku not on his leash? >_>

[img']http://www.nekomagic.com/figure_news/200909/griffon_remilia_scarlet01.jpg[/img]

Someone that can order things off a japanese website, please buy me this. Apparently ZUN lets people sell any touhou merchandise they want to, but it has to be out of small stores that aren't mass marketed >_>

Also, I call up a vote:

More cherries for Larxene.

All elite members in favor, utter an obligatory archaic term that means "yes".

Sneak attack!

*jumps on Amethyst and kisses him*

I R BAD

Nexev' date=' why was Riku not on his leash? >_>

[img']http://www.nekomagic.com/figure_news/200909/griffon_remilia_scarlet01.jpg[/img]

Someone that can order things off a japanese website, please buy me this. Apparently ZUN lets people sell any touhou merchandise they want to, but it has to be out of small stores that aren't mass marketed >_>

Also, I call up a vote:

More cherries for Larxene.

All elite members in favor, utter an obligatory archaic term that means "yes".

Larxene can't gets more cherries cause she didn't finish her milk!

The reason it's a replacement is because Dead man's trails is one day one still, and it's a five week rp. Obviously it won't work.

Amethyst the reason Riku is not on his leash is that I got this new shock collar. *pushes collar delivering 1000 kilowatts to riku making him spasm in pain* I even got a copy for Mineku *notices Mineku's body on the floor* Oh right, this activates all the shock collars.

That's what he said a couple of months ago. Then he was trapped in a Iron Maiden/electric chair torture device that has life support to prevent the foe from dieing before feeling the unbelievable pain resulting from having your blood electrocuted directly to your blood stream due to the spikes impaling your skin.

He gave up after that.

The reason it's a replacement is because Dead man's trails is one day one still' date=' and it's a five week rp. Obviously it won't work.

Amethyst the reason Riku is not on his leash is that I got this new shock collar. *pushes collar delivering 1000 kilowatts to riku making him spasm in pain* I even got a copy for Mineku *notices Mineku's body on the floor* Oh right, this activates all the shock collars.

[/quote']

Actually, that's doctor Pin you are shocking. I can never be held against my own will. Unless by Larxene. But then again, I guess that is my will anyways...

Archived