Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

I like the TMoHS dub' date=' though. I thought they did a great job with it. =p Both English and Japanese were great.

[/quote']

FFS, somebody link me to the anime (subbed). I've looked all over the interwebz and I cannot for the life of me, find it! >.<

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know' date=' when a known anime from Japan is very famous even with not that much episodes (TMoHS), English dubs ruin it.

Some of the good animes that I think wasn't dubbed was Buso Renkin and Katekyo Hitman Reborn.

Good times, good times.

[/quote']

I seriously hope the Touhou anime, never gets dubbed.

Yeah, this was where I read it.

I reapet myself: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

I like the TMoHS dub' date=' though. I thought they did a great job with it. =p Both English and Japanese were great.

[/quote']

FFS, somebody link me to the anime (subbed). I've looked all over the interwebz and I cannot for the life of me, find it! >.<

http://watchanimenow.com/anime/haruhi-suzumiya/page/2/

It'd the dubb, I couldn't find it subbed either. =|

Hopefully they won't mess up Sakuya's (and everyone else's) voice in the Touhou dub. D:

[/quote']

http://watchanimenow.com/anime/haruhi-suzumiya/page/2/

It'd the dubb, I couldn't find it subbed either. =|

Hopefully they won't mess up Sakuya's (and everyone else's) voice in the Touhou dub. D:

Arigato. =D

For some reason' date=' everybody has a touhou sprite but me. And a sig... Why?!

And Sakuya, give me your soul or the sig. Either one will do fine. Unless you smoke. Because then souls taste very nasty...

[/quote']

I need you to render the Youki pic. Or get someone else to do it. =|

I have very bad rendering skills, and it'll just end up horrid if I try. D:

kjdshfkjahsdfjasd

They didn't have any copies of TWEWY at my Gamestop. D<

I will... One more thing though Sakuya' date=' can you get me one of those pixel versions, like the one in teen gohan's sig, and Zexy's sig?

[/quote']

There are none for Youki.

Archived