Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously. And I don't know if it's just me' date=' but it seemd like the quality of their voice work in Bleach has been getting progressively worse.

Japanese is just getting better.

[/quote']

THIS. Times like. . . a big freakin number. . . >.<.

Ulquiorra doesn't sound serious at all, and Kenpachi sounds like a gay Samuel L. Jackson. NO. >.<

Seriously. And I don't know if it's just me' date=' but it seemd like the quality of their voice work in Bleach has been getting progressively worse.

[/quote']

They're recycling voice actors (namely, Kate Higgins), and the Bount Arc was just....yeah.

[/quote']

THIS. Times like. . . a big freakin number. . . >.<.

Ulquiorra doesn'tsound serious at all, and Kenpachi sounds like a gay Samuel L. Jackson. NO. >.<

Ulquiorra: Okay, but I would have preferred Steven Blum or even Crispin Freeman.

Kenpachi: I actually like his voice since it's not overused.

You know' date=' when a known anime from Japan is very famous even with not that much episodes (TMoHS), English dubs ruin it.

Some of the good animes that I think wasn't dubbed was Buso Renkin and Katekyo Hitman Reborn.

Good times, good times.

[/quote']

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya dub was actually pretty good. For once Johnny Yong Bosch wasn't the main character.

Speaking of TMoHS: http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/music/watch/v1487404tkHKQrYD

You know' date=' when a known anime from Japan is very famous even with not that much episodes (TMoHS), English dubs ruin it.

Some of the good animes that I think wasn't dubbed was Buso Renkin and Katekyo Hitman Reborn.

Good times, good times.

[/quote']

I seriously hope the Touhou anime, never gets dubbed.

Unless the people who dub it are really good. Otherwise, all the characters will be voiced by Kate Higgins.

Archived