Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah' date=' Xion, most disappointing. xD You should get 'em.

Also, what's your youtube name?

EDIT: >_> Sakuya, you are always creeping under my nose, making me edit my posts. You, too, should get those games.

[/quote']

It's all a conspiracy. My master plan to overtake the Organization. First, gain everyone's trust, then, randomly sneak under your nose, making you distracted with editing your posts. Soon, while you're editing, I will kidnap Roxas, and throw him into a volcano. Making me king of Hyrule.

I scoff at all those who oppose me! >D

Aaanyway, I'm GracefulNocturne on YT Xion, I'll send you a friend request in a bit.

*Lightning strikes and dramatic music plays*

Well, you're not the first one in this club to say that. After all, we ARE mainly a KH club. FF comes second, then Squeenix in general.

But you really should get FFX and FFIV. ^^ They're both awesome.

http://www.e2046.com/product.php?products_id=9615

There are.......TOUHOU ACTION FIGURES XD

Find me a Yuyuko or a Flandre.

Now that we've properly separated Touhou from Square Enix' date=' we can resume Square conversations.

So.....tell mee......

[b']HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE STILL FAILED ME AND NOT GOTTEN YOURSELVES A COPY OF FFX? FURTHERMORE, HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE STILL FAILED TO OBTAIN FFIV, OR KH2FM?!?!?[/b]

Zexy already knows the number is going to be high, and is MOST displeased.

I have them all, but I haven't played 10 in a while. Sowwy. D:

Larxene will probably just mind crush logic and obliterate your plan Marly XD

Speaking of Claire' date=' she'll probably go berserk at how many pages we went through while she was at work or whatever.

[/quote']

Wow, you're just psychic aren't you?

I need cool character power ideas.

GOGOGO.

PRepare yourself.

1. This person can take the form of someone the oppenet holds dear, they then cause themself to appear wounded or injured, using special powers to make the psychological wounds physical.

2. This person has no respitory system, how he is alive is unknown, however he can exist in water, space, or in toxic enviroments, he usually creates a poison field and laughs manically as you suffocate and your existence ceases.

3. This person can take two items and fuse them into a monster.

I can't do anything in the Touhou roleplay yet. No one is near the saigyouji house and I can't just randomly appear at the scarlet mansion because it wouldn't make sense...

Youki doesn't even work for Yuyuko anymore, so I don't see how he can even be in the RP.

=D I guess it's unanimous' date=' then. xD

Also, can anyone here be able to make a Patchouli sig for me? I would greatly appreciate it. The problem is, I don't know where to find renders or images for it. :(

[/quote']

I have one premade. I'll give you it. =/

Thank you very much. ^_^

xD Demyx' date=' you never answered me - when did you start liking Patchouli so much?

[/quote']

Because of her love of reading and knowledge, and also her reclusiveness. Those attributes are the things that most represent me (well, IRL anyway) so that is why I like her character so much.

Archived