Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

Don't get me wrong Nagato I'm a bibliophile but I don't just see the point in this case.

Roxas, why didn't you use my idea for your dissidia rp. The meek alliance was a great idea. Who wouldn't want to fight the weakest character's who suddenly became unbelievably powerful and now send high level monsters at you.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Xion: xD But the "Yep. Totally True." was meant to seem sarcastic. By the way, have I friended you on Youtube yet?

And f there are characters, I call Youmu!

xD I was actually gonna make a Touhou club calle "The Hakurei Shrine.", but if you're making it, that's cool.

Go with hat name or like, "Gensokyo-something or other". =P

Could someone make a Touhou Club? It doesn't make sense for this to be a Touhou Club if I'm not as up-to-speed on Touhou as everyone else.

I was thinking of. I shall.

Cirno/Xion' date=' if the touhou club has a character based ranking system, may I reserve Remilia Scarlet?

[/quote']

It will. And sure =]

Thanks =D

cirnohurray.jpg

Nexev' date=' remind me of your idea please.

[/quote']

Okay see due to the prior dissidia fights and massive planet wide attacks from multiple universes (Sin, Sephiroth's meteor, Tabuu's trophey wave, the list goes on) the fabric between realitys starts to tear. This tearing let's weak monsters (such as Goombas and Cirno (this bugs her)) communicate with each other as thier power level let's them fit through the gaps. After meeting eachother the weak monsters decide they want some limelighht so figure that if they attack the same area (each reality shares the same space) simultaneously then the border will rip and meld the worlds, with the border then falling on them and granting them with a power that was strong enough to separate realities. ( amazingly Cirno figured this out)

One well played out scheme later and reality breaks like a tissue against a coin dropped from five feet in the air.

Naturally several events occur.

1. Some villians start to form alliances (making a mafia esque organization)

2. the geography completly gets messed up with some places form famillar areas that are too close to be geographically possible (Dry Dry desert in the center of a freshwater lake) while other places blended until they were unrecognizable (take Castle that never was, bowser's castle, the farplane and then press puree and volia)

3. Some heros adapt to the land scape or get powers from a lesser version of what the weaker monsters got, gaining some small powers. Most of them are just confused and are blaming the equal confused yet opportunist villians.

4. The weaker monsters now gain near god like powers and could defeat some mid class villains or heroes with the same effort it takes to breath. However no one has yet been able to realize their involvement with the melding. They form the "Meek Alliance" a group that is anything but weak now.

I admit I added some new details.

Now that we've properly separated Touhou from Square Enix, we can resume Square conversations.

So.....tell mee......

HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE STILL FAILED ME AND NOT GOTTEN YOURSELVES A COPY OF FFX? FURTHERMORE, HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE STILL FAILED TO OBTAIN FFIV, OR KH2FM?!?!?

Zexy already knows the number is going to be high, and is MOST displeased.

Now that we've properly separated Touhou from Square Enix' date=' we can resume Square conversations.

So.....tell mee......

[b']HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE STILL FAILED ME AND NOT GOTTEN YOURSELVES A COPY OF FFX? FURTHERMORE, HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE STILL FAILED TO OBTAIN FFIV, OR KH2FM?!?!?[/b]

Yay! I full cleared the Zexaeon Caps Lock encounter.

Now that we've properly separated Touhou from Square Enix' date=' we can resume Square conversations.

So.....tell mee......

[b']HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE STILL FAILED ME AND NOT GOTTEN YOURSELVES A COPY OF FFX? FURTHERMORE, HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE STILL FAILED TO OBTAIN FFIV, OR KH2FM?!?!?[/b]

D:

I got FFIV at least. And I'm going to try and get KH2FM in the beginning of Summer break. But I have no plans to get FFX. I'm ashamed of myself. D:

Archived