Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I did it. I requested a name change at the alias emporium to Youmu Konpaku.

xD And I still need mah sig (and probably a better avatar - this one is ripped straight from my desktop).

@Nex: Like I told Davok, you need to read the stories / character fiels before you play the games, as almost no character development actually happens in the game.

And Touhou is a variety of things: Games, Mangas, Doujins, and an Anime episode. Oh, and a Japanese phenomona.

@Nagato: That video was...weird. =/

Only one episode?!? I thought that was only for hentai and stuff (my friends are obsessed)

It was fan-made' date=' and the creator decides to go and ruin our hopes and dreams by quitting. D: [/color']

Early as summer comiket (August)' date=' but I'd wager for the winter comiket in December. That and assuming the seiyuu are available.

[/quote']

Well' date=' I did it. I requested a name change at the alias emporium to Youmu Konpaku.

xD And I still need mah sig (and probably a better avatar - this one is ripped straight from my desktop).

@Nex: Like I told Davok, you need to read the stories / character fiels before you play the games, as almost no character development actually happens in the game.

And Touhou is a variety of things: Games, Mangas, Doujins, and an Anime episode. Oh, and a Japanese phenomona.

@Nagato: That video was...weird. =/

[/quote']

Sorreh. I realized I haven't watched Howl's Moving Castle, and got sidetracked xD I'll hurry and finish it up.

@TG: Oh. =o *Waits impatiently*

@Nagato: >_< I STILL NEED THE DAMN KH2 MANGAS (despite knowing they aren't in the same canon).

@Sakuya: Lol, take as much time as you need. I'm patient. ^^

@Rin: XD YES. I loved that picture. *starts thinking about Touhou x Katekyo Hitman Reborn* WIN

Also, anyone who's interested, I made a very long explanatory post about my names in Zaraki's thread. xD

I thought Aeon was your name Zexy =o

xD Really? I wish. I might legally change it someday. That would be epic.

@Zex: Here's some scans for the manga. And KHR x Touhou... CHARRIE MATCH!

Which two characters would fight each other during a crossover?

Lol, thanks.

Hmmm. I guess Reborn would make Tsuna fight Reimu, to better himself or something. She'd be weirded out by the talking baby, but wouldn't turn down a fight.

Marisa would probably tease Gokudera, causing them to fight.

Yamamoto, being generally agreeable, would agree to spar against Youmu.

Cirno and Lambo would fight. Obviously.

I-Pin would battle Meiling.

The extreme Ryouhei would want to fight the most extreme person he could find, thus taking on Flandre. Yeaaaaahhhhhh...

Mukuro would test his illusionist abilities against Sakuya.

Then there's Hibari, who would want to fight someone as serious and collected as he - Remilia.

Archived