Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do I have to be the only GFXer in the biggest club on the forum? D: I'm gonna get carpal tunnel at this rate.

But sure. I'll make you one after I finish everyone elses, and post in the Rp. So It's probably gonna be a while. xD

Also, if Roxas is China, can I knife him?

Amethyst's sig is done. It's not exactly my best. =s

The again, it's far from my worst. I kinda like the outcome, to be honest.

I was going with a dark theme, but the color didn't match the render at all, so I gave up. If you want the B&W version, just say so.

Sorreh Cirno, I forgot that you GFX. D:

20jqt5h.png

Watch nao!

It's weird. That video just brought back my obsession with KH. =o Not that I wasn't obsessed before' date=' it was just that it died down a little. xD So now KH is on par with Touhou. Anyway, the video was hilarious yet extremely epic at the same time.

Yes. I rank my obsessions. [/color']

I am only on for a half of a hour. I am now bored... I can't do anything in the Touhou roleplay yet. No one is near the saigyouji house and I can't just randomly appear at the scarlet mansion because it wouldn't make sense...

BTW, can you get me a youki sig Sakuya? The fans portray him as an old man. Use the old man picture...

I am only on for a half of a hour. I am now bored... I can't do anything in the Touhou roleplay yet. No one is near the saigyouji house and I can't just randomly appear at the scarlet mansion because it wouldn't make sense...

BTW' date=' can you get me a youki sig Sakuya? The fans portray him as an old man. Use the old man picture...

[/quote']

Supply me with the render, and 'kay. Since I have no idea what 'the old man picture' is. =|

Archived