Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you know what I just noticed' date=' the pow pou fruit and KH1 looks completely similar to the Star Fruit item in FFVI. Interesting.

[/quote']

Fruit names remind me of the Wumpa Wumpa fruit from the original Crash Bandicoot video game. Possibly one of the best original Playstation games to ever have been released on that console at the time.

you know what I just noticed' date=' the pow pou fruit and KH1 looks completely similar to the Star Fruit item in FFVI. Interesting.

[/quote']

Fruit names remind me of the Wumpa Wumpa fruit from the original Crash Bandicoot video game. Possibly one of the best original Playstation games to ever have been released on that console at the time.

have you ever heard of a game called Evil Zone? That was a good PS1 title as well.

[/quote']

have you ever heard of a game called Evil Zone? That was a good PS1 title as well.

Doesn't ring a bell. And do you recall Nightmare Creatures? GREAT GAME for Ps1.

>_> Relevant Info:

Xemnas = Remilia

Xigbar = Aya - XD SHOOT THE BULLET' date=' XIGBAR! Plus, they're both kinda... in your face, I guess you'd call it? Plus, I can totally see Xigbar trying to take candid photos of people.

Xaldin = Youmu

Vexen = Cirno

[b']Lexaeus = Meiling[/b] - They're both physically strong and steadfast, despite being a bit... lackluster in usefulness.

Zexion = Patchouli

Saix = Sakuya

Axel = Marisa

Demyx = Rumia - xD they both have no direction in life, and are a tad dimwitted.

Luxord = Mystia - She was the closest thing I could find to him, due to their boastful nature. That's it though.

Marluxia = Yuyuko - As Lar stated, pink hair + flowers / butterflies. Plus, they're both serene, usually.

Larxene = Flandre

Roxas = Reimu

I will defend my opinions if you ask about them.

=O opinions defended.

SLEEVE just SPAMMED.

OMG apocalypse.

xD Sleeve, please don't ask what the topic is, as it is spam. Just read the last page or so. But since you didn't know, I'll tell ya.

We're talking about the epic Touhou, which Organization members would be which Touhou characters, mentioning RPs we've started, and also posting cool hacked videos of KH2 Organization fights.

^^;;; I uh...played my first Touhou game a year and a half ago.

I dunno, I just never figured it would catch on with you guys, so I never brought it up.

._.;; Did I drop the ball? (not like it matters, since I sucked at the time and then didn't play again for a long ass time xD)

[quote='Zexaeon' pid='2169398' dateline='1242370315']
^^;;; I uh...played my first Touhou game a year and a half ago.

I dunno, I just never figured it would catch on with you guys, so I never brought it up.

._.;; Did I drop the ball? (not like it matters, since I sucked at the time and then didn't play again for a long ass time xD)
[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1Y73sPHKxw

xD Plus, I'd be grouped with you, Marly, and Xion as people with Touhou names.

=O And go post in the RP, people. Even if what's happening right now doesn't involve your character, you can start your own situation. =3 I'll be starting an "Incident" soon.

OH! While you're at it' date=' can I have a Youmu sig?! =O Not that I wanna overwork ya.

[/quote']

Of course.

Although it might take a while, I was kind of slacking off and haven't even started Amythest's yet. ^^"

I'll post in the Rp as soon as possible, and do the sigs after. 'Kay?

Archived