Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Rinne: I like the first one.

@Marluxird: It'll change as soon as Darth gets to it.

Davok: Yeah, start with EoSD - it's the earliest game in the series (disregarding 1-5, as really, many people feel they aren't that important. The only important event out of the early games is Reimu befriending Marisa).

You also need to know the basic story beforehand, as you don't have the manual that explains it:

A strange, red mist is covering the realm of Gensokyo. As the Shrine Maiden Reimu, you feel it is your duty to investigate, as this mist is blocking daylight.

You travel through Gensokyo, fighting those who get in your way, until you reach the Source: The Scarlet Devil Mansion.

xD Most of the CHaracter Development happens in the Game Manuals, as opposed to in the actual game, oddly.

Parfait.

Akira's big bang attack is now known as "Touhou: Kanzakura" (濤法完桜)' date=' or "Touhou: Saigyou Ayakashi" (濤法西行妖).

However, which one should I choose?

[/quote']

Hmmm... maybe you can choose both, except as different levels or stages of the attack with different names? SA could be the beginning stage of the attack and Kanz could be final stage.

Parfait.

Akira's big bang attack is now known as "Touhou: Kanzakura" (濤法完桜)' date=' or "Touhou: Saigyou Ayakashi" (濤法西行妖).

[/quote']

Hmmm... maybe you can choose both, except as different levels or stages of the attack with different names? SA could be the beginning stage of the attack and Kanz could be final stage.

Well, the problem is that it's supposed to be Akira's final big attack. He uses a knife that can self-replicate, and basically creates five rings of knives that collapse in on the enemy.

So, it's only one or the other, really.

Parfait.

[/quote']

Well, the problem is that it's supposed to be Akira's final big attack. He uses a knife that can self-replicate, and basically creates five rings of knives that collapse in on the enemy.

Kanzakura, then. Seems more associated with knives anyway.

Parfait.

[/quote']

Kanzakura, then. Seems more associated with knives anyway.

Kewl. Also, post in Weaving Worlds. I dun want it to die. D:

>_> Relevant Info:

Xemnas = Remilia

Xigbar = Aya

Xaldin = Youmu

Vexen = Cirno

Lexaeus = Meiling

Zexion = Patchouli

Saix = Sakuya

Axel = Marisa

Demyx = Rumia

Luxord = Mystia

Marluxia = Yuyukp

Larxene = Flandre

Roxas = Reimu

I will defend my opinions if you ask about them.

>_> Relevant Info:

Xemnas = Remilia

Xigbar = Aya

Xaldin = Youmu

Vexen = Cirno

Lexaeus = Meiling

Zexion = Patchouli

Saix = Sakuya

Axel = Marisa

Demyx = Rumia

Luxord = Mystia

Marluxia = Yuyukp

Larxene = Flandre

Roxas = Reimu

Sounds like Touhou characters. My sheet computer won't let me download the game atm, so would ya mind if I asked you to elaborate a bit? ^^;;

>_> Relevant Info:

Xemnas = Remilia

Xigbar = Aya

Xaldin = Youmu

Vexen = Cirno

Lexaeus = Meiling Only as far as physical strength can I see the similarity.

Zexion = Patchouli

Saix = Sakuya

Axel = I say Mokou' date=' since she uses FIER!!!

[b']Demyx = Rumia[/b]

Luxord = Mystia

Marluxia = Yuyuko

Larxene = Flandre

Roxas = Reimu

I don't understand the bold.

>_> Relevant Info:

Xemnas = Remilia

Xigbar = Aya

Xaldin = Youmu

Vexen = Cirno

Lexaeus = Meiling

Zexion = Patchouli

Saix = Sakuya

Axel = Marisa

Demyx = Rumia

Luxord = Mystia

Marluxia = Yuyuko

Larxene = Flandre

Roxas = Reimu

Explain the bolded?

Then again' date=' I only have two games with Yuyuko in it, and they're SWR and IAMP. So I'm probably missing something. D:

[/color']

Archived