Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote='Alucard' pid='2164895' dateline='1242292190']
I f***ing hate Square-Enix right now.

It looks like they aren't going to release RE: CoM to Europe.
[/quote]

Those Choccobo humping bastards.

Luckily I'm American

I can sell you a copy, all I need is a overtly long process involving assains so I know you won't screw me over.

Because if you do screw me over, I will rip that soul of yours from your body and reform you as Goofy. GOOFY!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1Y73sPHKxw

Mako you have my vote for in, just first express your desire to either be in the heartless or nobody caste.

Also I did a quiz on myroad (A website to plan your college future, I got it since I was freshman) anyone else did the quiz and what did you get? I got Intz the strategist which means:

INTZs are contemplative, unassuming, intellectual, and strategically minded. As an INTZ you place significant value on your ability to solve complex, abstract problems through purposeful analysis and precise thought. You are a creative thinker with a deep curiosity about how the world works. You take pride in your ability to accurately assess the physical and logical elements of the world.

You enjoy spending time alone or with a few intellectually minded friends or family members. You are an effective listener who is able to identify the points of distinction or inconsistency in another person's argument, theory, or opinion. You prefer to have time to think things through before you speak. You respond in a brief and articulate manner but also have the ability to convey your deeper understanding of the "big picture."

You are a serious and reflective learner. Your independent and intellectually defiant nature prompts you to do your best thinking when you are alone and have the freedom to think through your decisions. You reach conclusions without being swayed by external influence and defend your conclusions no matter how fierce the counterarguments might be. You believe that respect for authority is based on competence, not position, power, or age. You find it frustrating to work as part of a group that involves people who aren't as quick with comprehension and mastery of ideas as you are. You naturally think in a strategic and systematic manner. You enjoy developing new theories and ideas that have the potential to be useful in meeting future challenges.

INTZs are most often found in career fields where they can develop systems and long term strategies. As an INTZ you will be most satisfied and productive when you're involved in work that is intellectual and complex. You are most interested in jobs that allow you to set high standards and work independently.

@Zexy: Hell yes I would join the Touhou RP!

@Nexev: Link? I want to see what I get. That INTZ description seems to describe me almost perfectly.

@Ramanga:

@Riku: Just buy one off ebay or something' date=' they're like 20 dollars.

[/quote']

But then I would also need Swap Magic.

@Zexy: Hell yes I would join the Touhou RP!

@Nexev: Link? I want to see what I get. That INTZ description seems to describe me almost perfectly.

@Ramanga:

@Riku: Just buy one off ebay or something' date=' they're like 20 dollars.

[/quote']

But then I would also need Swap Magic.

No idea what that is, but I'm assuming it has to do with region locks?

Also, I want this watch;

F010_square.jpg

Archived