Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

D:> No more guesses for me.

Anyway' date=' new topic:

If you could kill off any KH character, who would it be?

[/quote']

Did somebody guess yours?

@Topic: Hmm, can't really think of anyone I'd like to kill off. I'd like a game where donald and goofy weren't the sidekicks though. I like them, but they just ruin some moments that should be more serious. Plus, the awe of "Holy sheet! Donald and Goofy are my party members!" has long faded.

If you could kill off any KH character' date=' who would it be?

[/quote']

Riku. Not so much as I don't like him as that it would be total kickass ending that will eventually get butchered to death by Disney producers and fangirls, but under that remains kickass nonetheless. Putting it in bias terms though, just to make the yaoi fangirls squirm and the necrophiliacs squeal in glee and laugh at said yaoi fangirls.

@ Cirno: Two wrong.

[spoiler=Random votes for:]

Zexaeon

1) Komachi

2) Rumia

3) Suika

Amethyst

1) Marisa

2) Reimu

3) Sakuya

Riku

1) Yukari

2) Aya

3) Reimu

Cirno

1) Cirno

2) Flandre

3) Alice

Rinne

1) Rinnosuke

2) Alice

3) Tewi

@Topic: DiZ, stealing my hard earned virtual munny in the beginning made me hate him.

On topic I would kill Sora you can play him for a bit and you fight high level foes with huge abbilities, give you power in your fingertips (like the Vader stage in force unleashed) then you have a guy in an organization uniform who quickly uses Senka (That move Byakuya uses alot) to finish you off.

Then you play as a new character in fight a complete Roxas (he doesn't have a still living somebody anymore) and a evil sora heartless controlled like a puppet by the man who killed him.

That opening scene can create the plot by itself practically.

I would join, I've been bored, so I've joined almost every KH RP out there right now. Sorry I haven't been active much guys, life has called me, especially since I just bought new copies of KH and KH2. Now to just get the first Final Mix again... They were stolen >.>. I just got Ultima Weapon, and Save the King+ and Save the Queen+ on both of them.

[spoiler=GOOD GOD!!! This scares me beyond belief.]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QYo3WHL_Mk

[spoiler=Larxene, I see why you like her.]

[spoiler=Lulz xD]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rR0KxSfcJk

Archived