Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hacked touhou 6 for the lulz XD

Replay videos of a Normal Run and the Extra Stage with my hacks active

During the rumia fight, I had a phone call and just left it going while I took the call. That's why there's a small segment where I sit there being killed a few times. Just uncompress them, open your touhou folder and stick them in the replays folder. They'll appear in your replays as "AMETHYST" and "FLANDRE".

EDIT: Apparently, the replay changes to a version without the power and bomb hacks unless I have my program that hacks it active. So unless you use the same program, it shows me sitting their getting my ass kicked whenever I would be shooting bombs >_>

All open minded straight people who have no problem with gays *such as myself* gets a lifetime supply of COOKIES!.

I CALLZ TEH CHOCOLATE CHIP! =D

Anyway, I had a cold and a super growth spurt on the same day. FLOWER ME WITH PITY!

Anyway, I use teh Linksys. =D Fear my Internet connection!

Leader of xemnasism my foot.

I get the cake since I don't like cake (this is actually true) and will therefore not eat it and instead share it with anyone who want's it.

Besides Ramanga for creating a cult and using that as an excuse to steal it.

I went to sleep early, and return to find that you've blown past 7 pages without me. >>

Someone summarize the last 7 pages, pwease? I'll give you a slice of the non-everlasting cake, which isn't nearly as good as the everlasting cake, but is still edible (to an extent). :D

Archived