Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*shoots down*

What letter in ORIGINAL do you not get? The O? R? G?!

It's an original fic, sorta along the lines of Katekyo. I just need people and powers for now. That's it. The name is currently "Kyousekai: Alea Jacta"

(It has an interdimensional cat.)

@Jackpot: Wasn't yelling at you, BTW.

*shoots down*

It's an original fic' date=' sorta along the lines of Katekyo. I just need people and powers for now. That's it. The name is currently "alea狂世界jacta"

[/quote']

well ya dont have to "shoot" me down :( (lol) anyway have you already posted the fic? (so I could check it out) or is it completely up in the air right now? Also, what is Katekyo?

OMFG! HELP!

I APPARENTLY DIDNT GET ALL THE PIG NOISE IN THE THE DAY ENDS WITH YOU, BUT I BEAT THE ULTIMATE BOSS, AND THE ONLY WAY TO GET TO THE ULTIMATE BOSS IS BY DESTROYING ALL THE PIG NOISE!!!

WTF!? THIS IS THE ONLY THING I NEED TO HAVE ALL THE SPECIAL REPORTS!!! HELP!!!!

*shoots down*

It's an original fic' date=' sorta along the lines of Katekyo. I just need people and powers for now. That's it. The name is currently "Kyousekai: Alea Jacta"

[/quote']

well ya dont have to "shoot" me down :( (lol) anyway have you already posted the fic? (so I could check it out) or is it completely up in the air right now? Also, what is Katekyo?

Katekyo Hitman Reborn.

Changed the name, too. :D

Don't let it bother you Rox - the total club post count is the post count in this thread plus the post co8unt in the old thread, as far as I'm concerned, so yeah.

@Xion: xD Sorry. Old habits. Why don't I just call you Mira?

@Rin: An original fic along the lines of KHR? Hmmm. Does it involve Mafia?

Blargh.

@Rin: That sounds cool. =o

@Xion: xD I was saying I should call you Mira, as the only female here in the club other than Lar, since the only (somewhat active) female on Drift other than Lar is also named Mira. The joke is that I would have an easier time of remembering it. I wasn't serious though.

And sure, just PM me the stuff you need help with.

@Rin: That sounds cool. =o

@Xion: xD I was saying I should call you Mira' date=' as the only female here in the club other than Lar, since the only (somewhat active) female on Drift other than Lar is also named Mira. The joke is that I would have an easier time of remembering it. I wasn't serious though.

And sure, just PM me the stuff you need help with.

[/quote']

Eh, I'll stay with Xion or Cirno >_>

Lol, and sure I'll PM you it in a second.

Archived