Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No1 luvz meh anymoar.

Nao hoo will I mooch off of?

Wait' date=' who are you again?

[/quote']

You, I believe, are the one person in this club that I have yet to interact with, or have had very little interaction with.

I, am awesome66, a person with a name who doesn't feel like changing it because it's easy to remember. You are the quite well known Amethyst Pheonix, the one with the long lectures and great debating skills, as well as impecable(sp?) volcabulary(sp, again?)

I hope I got your name right, because it's not like your username is indicated right next to your avvi or anything.

No1 luvz meh anymoar.

[/quote']

You, I believe, are the one person in this club that I have yet to interact with, or have had very little interaction with.

I, am awesome66, a person with a name who doesn't feel like changing it because it's easy to remember. You are the quite well known Amethyst Pheonix, the one with the long lectures and great debating skills, as well as impecable(sp?) volcabulary(sp, again?)

I hope I got your name right, because it's not like your username is indicated right next to your avvi or anything.

=O Can I hear what I mean to this Club?

No1 luvz meh anymoar.

[/quote']

He also cheats at Checkers. >=O

No1 luvz meh anymoar.

[/quote']

Me or Amethyst? Becuase I, suck at checkers, so I have never won a game, by cheating OR playing fair.

No1 luvz meh anymoar.

[/quote']

Me or Amethyst? Becuase I, suck at checkers, so I have never won a game, by cheating OR playing fair.

Amethyst. >=( *glares accusingly at Amethyst*

No1 luvz meh anymoar.

[/quote']

No1 luvz meh anymoar.

[/quote']

No.

I already beat that part' date=' it's easy, im in Twilight Town trying to find Xion.

And I swear to god if I have too do those 7 wonders I will sue Square Enix D:<

And I lol'd how Larxene said: The we are in deep Doo-Doo. XD

[/quote']

Uhhhh...well it's not the 7 per say....

No1 luvz meh anymoar.

[/quote']

No.

I feel like tacos now.

Roxas, little mistake you need to fix on the first post. Unbirths has been confirmed to have been changed to unversed... I have no clue why, unbirths sounded a lot better, but it's confirmed as a change >_<. Also, I got a Days ROM (we have the game, but I don't wanna wait for my bro to beat Re:CoM). on day 10 (just started playing like 10 min ago)

Archived