Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

Clearly there is a flaw to that plan though.

I would obviously be included in Silver Hourai Innovations Northwest - Revolutionary Arcana. Even if it's because it's easier to enlist me than the other genius's.

Considering the weapons I devised and the fact that the company has enough money to fund them I don't think I can be killed as easy as the others.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would obviously be included in Silver Hourai Innovations Northwest - Revolutionary Arcana. Even if it's because it's easier to enlist me than the other genius's.

Considering the weapons I devised and the fact that the company has enough money to fund them I don't think I can be killed as easy as the others.

You were busy and started a rival company trying to genetically engineer a water flan.

In the sequel we merge and make an army of moogles and flans.

I specifically excluded you so that I would NOT have to kill you off.

I command all of you to rep Amethyst this instant.

Phoenix Brothers jabroni.

*gangsta pose*

You were busy and started a rival company trying to genetically engineer a water flan.

In the sequel we merge and make an army of moogles and flans.

I specifically excluded you so that I would NOT have to kill you off.

What about me? D:

I'll try. If I can't can you please do mine?

Sure.

Well' date=' good luck!

Probably not.

Since Roxas was the one to make the fic piece he contributed the most to it so if it get's popular he should be the one to start it. Or maybe me, though I don't know what to do as an opening post.

Sorry but I think it is important for people to get rewarded for thier work.

Plus applying your logic we might as well let Awesome/Sakuya/Xirno/Luxlord/Dvok/Skuldur start the rp since they never had posted a club rp thread period.

Or me...don't forget about me.

And Amethyst.......WOW.....just wow....

Yay!

Let's celebrate with salsa.

Now Amythest, once we combine our army of moogles and Flan we need to use the Moogles to synthesis ingredients into the flan. Thus we can have a army with your group being the technicians and mine being the flexibility.

For example we can synthesis dark crystals into a Flan so hat it can cover a person and make them invisible. Then we can have Flan Moogles assassins!

By one upped I just meant that Amythest did something I did (which was a random story involving us) and made a better one, it's not meant to be insulting it jut means that he's better then me.

I only know a one-upper here' date=' and his favorite character is Xaldin. >_> He just [i']always[/i] has to be better than the last.

That's a Clue reference to purple!

I see what you did there XD

Yay!

Now Amythest' date=' once we combine our army of moogles and Flan we need to use the Moogles to synthesis ingredients into the flan. Thus we can have a army with your group being the technicians and mine being the flexibility.

For example we can synthesis dark crystals into a Flan so hat it can cover a person and make them invisible. Then we can have Flan Moogles assassins!

[/quote']

Better yet, we can synthesize a blazing stone in with that, and then when the moogles are in position, they can throw their flan cloaks at the enemy as the Flans ignite XD

Yay!

Now Amythest' date=' once we combine our army of moogles and Flan we need to use the Moogles to synthesis ingredients into the flan. Thus we can have a army with your group being the technicians and mine being the flexibility.

[/quote']

Why do you insist on bringing about the end of the Universe?! You're mad!

Archived