Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Davok/Demyx: Excellent, now we will soon have all the people we'll need.

@Rox: I honestly thought no one would bother. Ithink chapter one should start with us getting bored and me concoting some insane scheme on the internet. Then it explains how everyon realized they had nothing better to do and escape our individual lives. It ends with us meeting eachother for the first time in a place of your choice.

@Rua: Silly Rua, you are our decoy in case we need Roxas to be away but be unnoticed, we pass you off as him. (Basically we take advantage of the fact that you are allegedly Roxas's twin by making it so only one of you are present to the public eye at any given time, that way we can always have a secret agent working).

@Dvok: Do it or don't. Don't say, act.

How many people do you think would buy this shirt?

http://www.jinx.com/men/shirts/geek/buffy_staked_edward.html?catid=4&cs=2&csd=4

Can you guys promise me somthing... can you promise me that no matter what happens, we will all remember eachother, so that we can all feel like we will never leave eachother even though we haven't met.

So many people are leaving me in my life and forgetting me, I need to know that we will never forget eachother.

*right now I am actually crying*

@Davok/Demyx: Excellent' date=' now we will soon have all the people we'll need.

@Rox: I honestly thought no one would bother. Ithink chapter one should start with us getting bored and me concoting some insane scheme on the internet. Then it explains how everyon realized they had nothing better to do and escape our individual lives. It ends with us meeting eachother for the first time in a place of your choice.

@Rua: Silly Rua, you are our decoy in case we need Roxas to be away but be unnoticed, we pass you off as him. (Basically we take advantage of the fact that you are allegedly Roxas's twin by making it so only one of you are present to the public eye at any given time, that way we can always have a secret agent working).

@Dvok: Do it or don't. Don't say, act.

How many people do you think would buy this shirt?

http://www.jinx.com/men/shirts/geek/buffy_staked_edward.html?catid=4&cs=2&csd=4

[/quote']

Everybody else can be your bait/henchmen. or the ones to bail you out if somebody *coughcough* screws up.

This was all I managed to get.

"Woohoo, summer vacation!" I shouted with glee. That reminds me, I probably should watch the newest episode of Glee. Tonight we will have pizza to celebrate me actually managing to get through the school year with good grades. But first, I must go online. Opening up my laptop, I made my way to Yugioh Card Maker Forum and went to Organization XIII - a club topic I ran. I was only at school for four hours - I had final exams and that sort of stuff - so I wasn't sure how many posts there were. Either way, Nexev, the lovable wacky genius of our group, had posted yet another brilliant idea.

"Here's a thought, Roxas." My username is Roxas, just so you know. "Since you start summer vacation today, why don't we all go on a cross-country road trip filled with wacky hitchhiking, Les Miserables performance, and of course, Water Flan." Nexev had a bizarre obsession with Water Flan, an enemy monster from Final Fantasy X.

"I hate this idea," objected Skuldur. "I live in Europe, so I won't be able to participate."

"Nonsense," Zexaeon argued. "Just tell your parents that you want to take a vacation in North America."

"Meh, I'm too lazy," Larxene whined. "You guys come over here."

There were no further replies, so I decided to post. "My parents probably aren't as rich as yours Lar, so you come over here."

A few minutes, and there were already a number of replies.

"Fine," Larxene declared. "My dad's cool with going to California. Surprisingly, my jabroni mom is, too. My brother's being a brat about it, but I don't care about his opinion."

Archived