Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*high fives Rua*

20 Org. Dollars for us. To the candy store!

Woohoo! Dibs on Jawbreakers.

I also reject the new guy.

Zex' date=' I realize it would have been stupid, but [b']I have a conscience that haunts me for just about anything.[/b]

Here comes the similarities again -_-. But yeah, it's annoying.

._.;; Really gotta do something about that' date=' then.

[/quote']

I can't. Besides, I said I might have a solution. Also, if I say "It's from a friend that moved away", which is an excuse I don't want to use, what if they ask who it was specifically? I have a habit of lying, which I'm often not proud of, and I usually just prefer to tell it like it is, except I say it so that it can be misinterpreted.

No wait I have a great idea.

First I figure out where the hell Lar lives.

I somehow convince my parents to drive me up to Lar's house after which case I collct the game.

I then post on the website "The Flan has finished baking"

This is a signal that mans that both me and Roxas travel to the original Chipolte store in Denver Colorado. I will be the guy in the cameo fleece. You come up asking "What is Mineku's weakness" and I ansewer "is insecurity".

After this I deliver the game to you. And we feast on burritos.

On the way to this however I meat up with Zex in Vegas and abuse his seniority to get him to spnd allot of money gambling while I provide distractions that prevent Zex from being caught card counting. Meanwhile I (having carefully analyzed the black market like a stock wtcher) buys a shitload of weed and gets Skuldur to burn the nearby Marujuna plantations. I then sell the pot at an inflated price.

Using this huge amount of money we export ourselves to Japan, somehow learn the languge, and buy BBS before the American release.

That would be the best forum heist ever if we actually got around to do it.

I too' date=' have that stupid conscience.

It gets really annoying. >.>

[/quote']

Then, tell me, exactly WHAT are the things it haunts you about? Things that you think are nothing could be a little more of a deal than you think.

Anyway, that has got to be the most awesome, and well thought out plan that I have ever had the pleasure of reading.

Why don't I just tell you guys the details and Roxas and you and cowrite it (you alternate between chapters, both told by your point of view). Who knows it might be a popular fanfic.

Anyway promptly after I hire a mexican immigrant to take my place (this is possible thanks to me selling counterfeit military secrets to china (I make random crp up but they are plausible enough that China is fooled)). I arrange with one of my friends (who knows a guy who knows a drug dealer who knows the mob) to fake Roxas's death. Since Lar has no reason for half the things she does (meaning if she simply left her fmily won't find it unusual), Zex is in college, nd there is absolutely no chance that Skuldur has any family members who care about him we all are then able to freely move about.

Originally this is so we can meet and exchange ds codes and Dissidia stuff but then we get distracted and go on some huge road trip/crim spree.

First stop we go and brek into both Redhot and Tabasco. I steal the hot sauce recipes and combine the flavours to make a rvolutionary hotsauce which (thanks to some addictives I manage to slip in) becomes a indie sucess. We then make it appear that Roxas is a pimp and get him to arrange 'meetings' between certain wealthy people and Lar.

However before anythng happens we slip to Xirno that sai prson is attempting to have his way with LAr. We wait 5 minutes and loot thier houses. Eventually Xirno will be arrested for the "LAr is Mine" Serial killings but we break her out.

Then we fake crop circles and kill the people who try to investigate (they will have been assumed to have been abducted). We then make the corpses into a burger with Madchurro's and Amethyst's culinary skills. We then use other corpses (after we quickly close down before we can get investigated, we claim hat we found a rat) and mix it into a restaurants meat. Then we get Amythest to sue the restaurant and simultaneously remove any suspicion from oneself.

Then we go to Vegas and screw up the drug dealing business.

Meanwhile I get bored an open a business that specializes in blackmail.

Then chapter 5 ends.

The craziness o the plan is better than Dvok's because Davok would simply suggest we kill everyone with in a X-mile radius and be done with it.

And then we get to the meal station.

Originally I planned that you, me, Lar, Roxas, and Zex were the main hijinkers with the others called upon every so often. However your mental instability sared me and I realized you had a equal chance of playing with my bones as if they were dolls then actually listening to my ideas.

The craziness o the plan is better than Dvok's because Davok would simply suggest we kill everyone with in a X-mile radius and be done with it.

Originally I planned that you' date=' me, Lar, Roxas, and Zex were the main hijinkers with the others called upon every so often. However your mental instability sared me and I realized you had a equal chance of playing with my bones as if they were dolls then actually listening to my ideas.

[/quote']

Hmmmmm, bone dolls...

REV-O-LOOSHUNAREE IDEEA!!!1!!

Bonies, the new halloween doll!

Currently available in

Zombie

Ghost

Grim Reaper

You know, the overdone and completely uncreative halloween ideas.

Anyway, back on topic, where am I in this plan?

OWAIT, dun tell meh.

IM DA GUY WHO SITS AND DOES NOTTIN' RITE? I LUVZ BEIN' DAT GUY!

Originally I planned that you' date=' me, Lar, Roxas, and Zex were the main hijinkers with the others called upon every so often. However your mental instability sared me and I realized you had a equal chance of playing with my bones as if they were dolls then actually listening to my ideas.

[/quote']

Your bones are mine. >=3

[/quote']

Your bones are mine. >=3

I ALREADY CALLED DIBS ON THEM FOR MY NEW HALLOWEEN TOY IDEA THAT WILL PROBABLY FAIL IN A MATTER OF WEEKS!

Dats no fair!

@LAr: Not recently, thanks though.

I figured out how we can fit in DAvok without having him kill us. First we get Demyx to make all of these art sculptures by using his inner child (which we then have him fund to life size). Eventuall after the profits from he art exhibits fall, me and Davok detonate high grade military explosives within th exhibit and collect the insurance. We then repeat under different names. Hopefully this will keep Davok sated so he won't kill us in our sleep.

Awesome drives both the Trailer we live in (which is so big that it holds a garage) and his job is (since his sanity is probably more convincing then ours) to provide us with fake alibis and incriminate other people so we can keep on screwing around with the world without getting caught.

Otherwise we would not only be on the most wanted list but we would BE the most wanted list.

@LAr: Not recently' date=' thanks though.

I figured out how we can fit in DAvok without having him kill us. First we get Demyx to make all of these art sculptures by using his inner child (which we then have him fund to life size). Eventuall after the profits from he art exhibits fall, me and Davok detonate high grade military explosives within th exhibit and collect the insurance. [b']We then repeat under different names. Hopefully this will keep Davok sated so he won't kill us in our sleep.[/b] >=)

I'll make sculptures. :P As long as it's not with Zexy! xO

Archived