Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The game stores here suck. And the Tv show that talks about all the new games that are coming out talked about 358/2 Days for about 20 seconds' date=' while [b']they spend 4 minutes talking about Ratchet and Clank[/b]. Dx

YUS

They're biased bastards.

The World Ends With You and Final Fantasy IV didn't even come to the stores here. I had to order them online.

I mean' date=' come on, TWEWY was chosen the best DS game of 2008. And they still didn't sell it in any store here.

[/quote']

They love my favorite game. That makes them awesome biased bastards. <3

I'll take with my parents and see if it's okay.

You never consult parents. You do it behind their backs' date=' and force them to threaten you. Then, report them to police, and they'll do whatever the hell you say.

Estimated results require at least 3 days of patience. Diffrerent results may varry. Dark Phoenix is not responsible for any murders, injuries, or other fally as a result of these actions. Some participation is required.

Estimated results require at least 3 days of patience. Diffrerent results may varry. Dark Phoenix is not responsible for any murders' date=' injuries, or other fally as a result of these actions. [/size']

I, however, am.

I haven't slept in four years. xO Not since these bastards forced their way into my head.

Oh come on, who doesn't like Rick Astley on infinite loop?

Yeah, Rox. Just don't say anything about it, and when the package arrives in the mail, just say it was an early Christmas Present from a friend who moved away.

Or something.

=o Solus, you needz tah gimme yur address.

For I must send you thos ediscs xD

@New Guy: Attrocious grammar. Rejected.

EDIT: -.- That was a dumb move, Rox.

Yeah' date=' Rox. Just don't say anything about it, and when the package arrives in the mail, just say it was an early Christmas Present from a friend who moved away.

Or something.

=o Solus, you needz tah gimme yur address.

For I must send you thos ediscs xD

[b']@New Guy: Attrocious grammar. Rejected.[/b]

EDIT: -.- That was a dumb move, Rox.

One point for Skuldur and I.

Archived