Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't worry Roxas, your character still gets to be a villian as well.

You are innocent dark knight. Eventually you learn of your role as a member of the fractured. Since you refuse to join Skuldur clones you with the Davmyx mirror which mkes an evil copy.

This makes you become two characters, my character also goes through this (though the villian is called Frohawk and has a way smaller storyline role).

@Charizard: =3 Big threads like this tend to get glitches. Basically, when a new page starts, the posts aren't visible until a certain number of posts has been made on the new thread.

When this happens, just click on the "Post Reply" button, and you'll be able to see the most recent replies by scrolling down.

@Davok: =O Like Reeks said, you can be like, fourth to last. Also, I'ma add you to mah MSN.

I just realized I pretty much subconsciously took control of the project.

I run the plot but Charizard does all the gameplay.

While this means that success is still largely dependent of him and he still gets most of the credit (and eserves most of it) I control what happens.

This means I control who lives and who dies.

Really hard to not abuse but I think I am doing a good job of it so far.

Don't worry Roxas' date=' your character still gets to be a villian as well.

You are innocent dark knight. Eventually you learn of your role as a member of the fractured. Since you refuse to join Skuldur clones you with the Davmyx mirror which mkes an evil copy.

This makes you become two characters, my character also goes through this (though the villian is called Frohawk and has a way smaller storyline role).

[/quote']

Great idea!

My day sucked.

Yet, I felt like I had something to look forward to. I had nothing to look forward to, and not really much of a brightside other than it could've been worse and it's almost over.

Discuss times when for just some strange reason, you felt an emotion that really has no reason behind it.

My day sucked.

Yet' date=' I felt like I had something to look forward to. I had nothing to look forward to, and not really much of a brightside other than it could've been worse and it's almost over.

Discuss times when for just some strange reason, you felt an emotion that really has no reason behind it.

[/quote']

A lot, usually on the 2nd day of school. I feel so pissed off, and I want to just scream, but I don't know why.......(I'm not that insane....)

My day sucked.

Yet' date=' I felt like I had something to look forward to. I had nothing to look forward to, and not really much of a brightside other than it could've been worse and it's almost over.

[/quote']

Once I had the feeling that my entire life I wasted.

Quickly passed though and I attribute it to my prescription change.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ma5Ko4C83R4&feature=PlayList&p=7683560F335533D2

I just wasted a damn half hour trying to find all of these quaotes:

Xemnas I-"Hearts are power. Nothingness is eternal!"

Xigbar II-"I guess that must be why the Keyblade chose you. But MAN, did it pick a dud this time."

Xaldin III- "You had me worried. I was afraid you'd given up for good."

Vexen IV- "Oh ho! So it's a fight you want. Very good—I shall take you on!"

Lexaeus V- "Then you lose both light and darkness and disappear! I, Lexaeus, will not yield to the frail heart of an infantile coward! Now, stop resisting, and let the darkness in!"

Zexion VI- Then I shall make you see... that your hopes are nothing! Nothing but a mere illusion!"

Saïx VII- "Are you angry? Do you hate me? Then, take that rage, and direct it at the Heartless!"

Axel VIII- "You really do remember me this time... I'm SO FLATTERED! But you're TOO LATE!!!"

Demyx IX- "Let's see, here...'If the subject fails to respond, use aggression to liberate his true disposition.'...Right. Did they ever pick the wrong guy for this one..."

Luxord X- "I surrender the chest with my humblest apologies."

Marluxia XI- "I've been entrusted this castle and Naminé by our leader. Defying me will be seen as treason against the Organization."

Larxene XII- "So it's the strength of his Heart that intrigues you... The heart chosen by the Keyblade."

Roxas XIII- "No! My heart belongs to me!"

Archived