Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You stated that you would drain the defeated Last Bosses. -_- That implies that you can only be fought after beating the game' date=' not to mention you're using the power of the (apparent) strongest bosses.

Yeah, FAIL.

[/quote']

Fix'd.

Not self-preserving just a boss post-game.

Regardless it could be an epic battle much like Sephiroth's.

D: I can't get mah sprites here because I am on mah iPod touch. D:

Sephiroth was more challenging than Xemnas, and he was a final boss. You're just not ready for that type of seat.

Sorry I am not used to how to get images on your computer on the web so it might take som time for the sprite to work.

So I put it in my avatar.

I'll swithc back when Charizard informs me that he has stored my avatar somewhere.

Please post it on the forum cuse it resizes in your avatar.

Because when a boss just got their ass handed too by a gamer, they totally have the same amount of power and energy they began with at the beginning of the battle -_-

I'm not taking anybody's powers, I'm only absorbing energy for my own use. To increase stats from another mini-boss battle the player might play earlier. Maybe my health and con stats will spike. That's just the idea.

Because when a boss just got their ass handed too by a gamer' date=' they totally have the same amount of power and energy they began with at the beginning of the battle -_-

I'm not taking anybody's powers, I'm only absorbing energy for my own use. To increase stats from another mini-boss battle the player might play earlier. Maybe my health and con stats will spike. That's just the idea.

[/quote']

Yes, because they lose power after they've been defeated, right? Since when? Last time I checked, bosses don't lose power. Xemnas didn't just lose, he was killed. That's an exception. So don't bring any bosses like that into this. And I'm pretty sure all the game bosses in the RPG will be like that anyway. >_>

Because when a boss just got their ass handed too by a gamer' date=' they totally have the same amount of power and energy they began with at the beginning of the battle -_-

[/quote']

Yes, because they lose power after they've been defeated, right? Since when? Last time I checked, bosses don't lose power. Xemnas didn't just lose, he was killed. That's an exception. So don't bring any bosses like that into this. And I'm pretty sure all the game bosses in the RPG will be like that anyway. >_>

Yea you can't suddenly be a boss death, You might be a boss earlier in the game and no draining powers.

Anyway post game boss is Trisdeka.

Trisdeka is the source or LAr's incredible powers and his abilities wer great enough that me, Zex, Amethyst, Roxas, Skuldur, Davok, and Sakuya are all created from pieces of his corpse.

Here is my avatar, thanks Zex:

fopyu0.png

Dark Phoenix: I'll make you a character or you can fill on out. Either way you are one of the Fractured.

tl;dr all the previous posts. xD

Oh, by the way, for any of you guys who don't yet know, I have MSN and you can see my ID from my Profile. So yeah.

Also, I'll go and sign up to the App, Nex. Mind if I be a penultimate boss, too? :3 I want some luv.

Sorry Davok that is techniqly impossible

The penultimate boss is second to last boss. If their was two that would make things confusing as hell.

However you can be one of the final stage bosses. (The final stage is gonna be a big boss rush with storyline added in).

Sorry Davok that is techniqly impossible

The penultimate boss is second to last boss. If their was two that would make things confusing as hell.

However you can be one of the final stage bosses. (The final stage is gonna be a big boss rush with storyline added in).

Eh' date=' nevermind then. Maybe I could be a Bonus Boss or one of the Final Bosses?

Oh, and here's my sprite sheet:

[img']http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn36/Lord_Davok/th_image.png[/img]

Archived