Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay' date=' then your way is better.

Where are you going to get the sprites for us?

Also, since Roxas, Zexaeon and I all made our characters have wings in our final fight/form, we should be Lar's 3 Knights.

[/quote']

I will, I found this good generator, but some of them will be custom if I find a spriter, This generator is for boys: http://www.famitsu.com/freegame/tool/chibi/index1.html and this one is for girls: http://www.famitsu.com/freegame/tool/chibi/index2.html

I played a demo of Dissidia today. I have to say I was not all too excited. I was impressed by the graphics, and the story line, but everything is so., . . messy.

During battle, why is it I have numbers flying in my face? I want to be able to see everything I'm doing. Not to mention the flaunty controls (though that may have been the PSP acting silly). So, I won't be getting it. =/ But I may get Days just because. >.>

Mine

The lead villians besides Lar (Skuldur, Zex and some others) are not merely knights.

Rather they were (and to a point, still are) Trisdeka the grnd spirit of anarchy.

Unfortunitly for Trisdeka he rbeeled against th gods an he was beaten. His weakened form was stumbled upon by Lar. Lar did the only thing any self rspecting person would do, have lunch.

The power of a god are not to be mocked and the leftovers from LAr's meal regenerated into several entities (Roxas-though he was unable to recall much of the incident and thought he was normal, Zex-who being a part of the former brain still slightly resents being a snack, Nexev-however he was only creativity and couldn't do much an accidently wandered off, and Skuldur)

Because LAr was responsible for their existence and she holds a large part of thier former powers, the new beings (called the Fractured) allied with Lar in her goal of domination, hping hat they can siphon powers from the mods (the gods) and use it to retain hier form. Nexev however grew bored and was incompetent at actually doing anything (if you don't keep him under watch he wanders off an if you give him instructions he sometimes forgets them while you are talking) so he managed to leave.

Roxas however was made from bits and pieces of scraps (as apposed to one big piece) antd thus had memory loss. He managed to live life as a dark knight oblivious of his position until a certain event triggered the activation of his light powers an he goes Ax Crazy.

Finally Trisdeka is a secret boss that can be played post-game.

Archived