Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

@Awesome: Really those are my second and third favorite dishes (I started really liking Chipotle 's Burritos ever since I had a endoscopy, slathered in Chipolte tabasco sauce.)

PErsonally my disease is not extremely terrible, it' not life threatening nor does it restrict physical movement. It's just annoying, like having a sibling.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Awesome: Really those are my second and third favorite dishes (I started really liking Chipotle 's Burritos ever since I had a endoscopy' date=' slathered in Chipolte tabasco sauce.)

PErsonally my disease is not extremely terrible, it' not life threatening nor does it restrict physical movement. It's just annoying, like having a sibling.

[/quote']

My sibling is worse than your illness, then.

KH2. The game play is smoother than the original to the point that when I tried replaying the original I got frustrated very fast and stopped.

Oganization XIII; this group was very skillfully done in Chain of memories. Even Vexen appeared as a threat and not another pin to knock down. Also they managed to make the goals seem completely shrouded in mystery. Also Maleficent's group are more like a bunch of Disney characters who just work for the same group, absolutely no synergy. The organization has goals and plans, betrayals executions while Maleficent's group are like Pepsico products (Doritos and Lays are both owned by the same group but they never seem to do any group projects).

Forms are for idiots and fat people.

Make me the final boss or I castrate you.

You shall fill out the form if you want to be in it.

As for the other stuff...

I don't care about the name, but if you can't think of anything else, go with Larxene.

Powers...I dunno, I'll think of something later.

And also, Zexaeon is my main minion who you fight like 5 times throughout the game, kinda like Seymour in FFX.

But he doesn't act like my minion and he often ignores me, just to be a jerk. Cause he is a jerk. =p

Forms are for idiots and fat people.

You shall fill out the form if you want to be in it.

As for the other stuff...

I don't care about the name' date=' but if you can't think of anything else, go with Larxene.

Powers...I dunno, I'll think of something later.

And also, Zexaeon is my main minion who you fight like 5 times throughout the game, kinda like Seymour in FFX.

But he doesn't act like my minion and he often ignores me, just to be a jerk. Cause he is a jerk. =p

[/quote']

Fill out the form please, Note: Prince hunter joined today!

LArxene? Why not Clairex?

How about the ability to absorb the feelings of fer from others and use it strengthen yourself? That way if you rip a guys through out with your nails in ront of people you will gain a huge amount of energy just from killing tht guy.

It's like being paid to sit around, you were doing it anyway, now you just have benefits for it.

Lar just fill out he form, the club has one so you are technically accusing Animablade of being a fat idiot.

LArxene? Why not Clairex?

How about the ability to absorb the feelings of fer from others and use it strengthen yourself? That way if you rip a guys through out with your nails in ront of people you will gain a huge amount of energy just from killing tht guy.

It's like being paid to sit around' date=' you were doing it anyway, now you just have benefits for it.

Lar just fill out he form, the club has one so you are technically accusing Animablade of being a fat idiot.

[/quote']

Yes, use this as my ability. It sounds awesome.

And go with Larxene cause I'm more well known on YCM with that name.

Also, give me a badass final form.

Archived