Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best. Line. Ever.

"What do you want? I'm busy. Go hit your head against the glass or something."

I literally lol'd.

And Zexion's jerk-ness is awesome too. xD "You're missions complete, you can go back. You don't HAVE to defeat all the Heartless. Just like I don't have to respect you for slinking back like a coward when there's still work to be done."

Any quotes that seem simillar to me?

I am shy so probbaly not.

I mean how are you gonna find a guy who resembles loud mouth philosopher who complains about being hungry but despite being very noticeable will hide if their is a stranger.

You guys are lucky, you have characters who you can relate to. I can only find fictional characters I can relate my friends to.

xD More epic lines:

Larxene: What are you looking at ? ... Oh, dream on. It's SO not gonna happen, pipsqueak.

Demyx: You ever just get the urge to do something stupid...and AWESOME? Wait, I'm getting an idea...nope, it's gone.

EDIT: Nex, Vexen said quite a few things so far that I related to you. But I didn't remember to write them down because they weren't lulzy. Except:

Roxas: The bricks here are different...it's like a road.

Vexen: Fascinating. Can we move on? Idiot...

I don't know what I'll do once I get it.

I might as well work my way up, before starting something that I won't be able to finish.

Sorry, I'm not as epic a gamer as you guys, I'm working on improving my skills, and after a while of trying, I figure things out, and succeed.

Except for a few games that I got stuck on years back, and I stopped trying because it got so boring, repeating the same level constantly.

xD More epic lines:

Larxene: What are you looking at ? ... Oh' date=' dream on. It's SO not gonna happen, pipsqueak.

Demyx: You ever just get the urge to do something stupid...and AWESOME? Wait, I'm getting an idea...nope, it's gone.[hr']

EDIT: Nex, Vexen said quite a few things so far that I related to you. But I didn't remember to write them down because they weren't lulzy. Except:

Roxas: The bricks here are different...it's like a road.

Vexen: Fascinating. Can we move on? Idiot...

I lol'd =D

Thank you Churro. I will however like to bring up th fct that my prefered cuisine are Salsa related dishes (burritos, nachos).

Turns out I have Crohn's disease (Basically my immune system is attempting to eat my digestive tract).

It's a pain but I had it for 6 months without noticing. I am taking allot of medication for it and as a result I am perpetually hungry (at least at night. I have dinner twice and still eat dessert).

Anybody else had to go through a particularly bad disease (mine made me feel sick when I ate so my parents were worried I was anorexic)?

Thank you Churro. I will however like to bring up th fct that my prefered cuisine are Salsa related dishes (burritos' date=' nachos).

Turns out I have Crohn's disease (Basically my immune system is attempting to eat my digestive tract).

It's a pain but I had it for 6 months without noticing. I am taking allot of medication for it and as a result I am perpetually hungry (at least at night. I have dinner twice and still eat dessert).

Anybody else had to go through a particularly bad disease (mine made me feel sick when I ate so my parents were worried I was anorexic)?

[/quote']

No. Get well soon!

I, myself, prefer pasta, and a good burger. A juicy, warm, ketchup, cheese, and tomato slathered burger.

*drools on keys and short-circuits computer. Again.*

You don't have to have it. You wantit. To make sweet love to it. o.O Ya weirdo.

I just realized something.

YOU are Kira Solus Shade!

(Death Note references taken from YGO Abridged, because I don't watch the anime.)

I don't have it either, and I don't even want to try and rant about how you could possibly make love to a cartridge or chip, whatever it is, that small.

Thank you Churro. I will however like to bring up th fct that my prefered cuisine are Salsa related dishes (burritos' date=' nachos).

[/quote']

Nex, it helps if you eat tons of small meals rather than large ones.

I also suggest writing down which foods trigger symptoms, so you know what to eat.

Herbal supplements, such as fish oil, and acupuncture can also have small benefits apparently.

You don't have to have it. You wantit. To make sweet love to it. o.O Ya weirdo.

I just realized something.

YOU are Kira Solus Shade!

(Death Note references taken from YGO Abridged' date=' because I don't watch the anime.)

I don't have it either, and I don't even want to try and rant about how you could possibly make love to a cartridge or chip, whatever it is, that small.

[/quote']

I was Kira. I passed it on to the current, because it got boring. Playing God gets really old, really fast.

Archived