Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The annoying thing that made Sephiroth extremely overrated was that he doesn't seem to have a reason for doing what he is doing.

KH: I think he is beamed down from what looks like a laser.

KH2: He goes around the place, makes retorts, piss of Cloud, and skillfully manages to avoid doing anything useful.

If they use Sephiroth again I want to be given a storyline role.

Otherwise wouldn't it make more sense to make you fight Shinryu as a secret boss instead?

I hope that in BBS the Final Fantasy characters are all from befoe FF7 instead of after like they have been doing now.

I also want more final fantasy oriented worlds instead of living in a bunch of disney worlds.

Anyone here still duel? It seems like noone does but a select few...

Regardless' date=' I got one of those pre-order cards for Days, I need to go pick it up this weekend. I was in new york at the time...

XD

[/quote']

Maybe if you bothered to look up errors for the BYOND, you could get more duel time. More than half of YCM duelists reside on DMU.

It was a thought that came to mind. Regardless' date=' does anyone already have it? If so, how is it like? (Days)

[/quote']

There's game trailers. Youtube it. >_>

I'm looking for human/gamer opinion. I've seen trailers.

I already have a ps3 and can't wait for FFXIII

it'll be my first official ff. Dissidia doesn't count.

Why not? It is a Final Fantasy.

It is much unlike the others seeing how it collabs the favorite game characters instead of being just one world.

To be honest' date=' the Disney worlds were one the things that made KH2 fun for me. "/

I'm not getting it.

I'm saving up for a PS3 and I would need the birthday money that I would otherwise spend.

I'm saving up on tabletop wargames and RPGs!

Huzzah!

KH3. <3

Archived