Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Zex: I dunno... having full Xehanort seems kind of repetitive to me. >.< But, it probably will be true.

@Rox: That would be awesome, but that might more go into the category of speculation and fan fiction. :/

And that would be a bad thing?

What would be a bad thing?

@Zex: I dunno... having full Xehanort seems kind of repetitive to me. >.< But' date=' it probably will be true.

@Rox: That would be awesome, but that might more go into the category of speculation and fan fiction. :/

And that would be a bad thing?

What would be a bad thing?

Of course' date=' this could possibly be done in a sequel to Birth by Sleep, eventually creating its own spin-off series that would lead up to Kingdom Heart IV.

[/quote']

>_> DON'T BRING UP MANHATTAN. It won't happen. xD

Another game set in the same universe wouldn't work quite as well for Kingdom Hearts. It works for Final Fantasy because as of yet, no FF has had the means of traversing to other worlds within their Universe.

In KH, however, Travel between multiple worlds is very frequently used, so one would think that there wouldn't be anything left unexplored in the KH universe.

=/ This doesn't mean a game in the KH universe can't happen at all, it just means that I doubt we'd be seeing anything new.

Now wait just one motherlovin' minute. I wouldn't mind Sephiroth returning, because I will admit, I want a third and final fight with him. The damn game wouldn't be complete without his optional fight. And because he's Chuck Norris, it must be done. *insert serious face here*

Strike 1!

One more strike and he's out of here.

Anyway, Xehanort will most likely be the villain of KH3. And the Kingdom Hearts franchise could continue if they do what they did with BBS, make it happen in a different time. Perhaps 100 years after KH3.

The world has been at peace ever since Sora defeated Xehanort and sealed off all the darkness in the world. But, one day the darkness is released again. /cliche xD

I never said I DIDN'T want Se[hiroth to return for KH3. Just that it'd be nice to have another FF villain, too.

I mean hell, Sephiroth may be overrated, but like all overrated things, it's not like there isn't a reason for it; I will readily admit that he's a very cool character. =/ It's just the rabid "Sephy Baby <3" fanboys and fangirls that drive me nuts.

Also, not that we need a mutual consensus, but I agree on rejecting the new guy. And I'll be getting Days later today. Now, I'm going back to sleep before class so that I don't kill myself out of fatigue.

Archived