• Created
  • Last Reply

OOOH!

Um' date=' I forget, the blobby thing in FFX,

CRAP, I can't remember :(

[/quote']

Water Flan.

Ah yes. Thank you.

Anyway, where is Davok, I want him to see my new title. I got hooked on the Sparta scene in 300, which will probably blow over in about 3-5 days.

No FF characters? Wow. Than what are they going to replace Leon, Yuffie, Cloud, Sephy (nevermind, he isn't the slightest bit important to KH.), and all those other characters with?

Snow White and the Dwarves? I think not.

owait.

OOOH!

[/quote']

Water Flan.

Ah yes. Thank you.

Anyway, where is Davok, I want him to see my new title. I got hooked on the Sparta scene in 300, which will probably blow over in about 3-5 days.

No FF characters? Wow. Than what are they going to replace Leon, Yuffie, Cloud, Sephy (nevermind, he isn't the slightest bit important to KH.), and all those other characters with?

owait.

Oh, I don't know, maybe, they're just not going to focus that much on cameos.

OOOH!

[/quote']

Water Flan.

Ah yes. Thank you.

owait.

Oh, I don't know, maybe, they're just not going to focus that much on cameos.

Oh. I feel dumb.

Now I feel dumber because my title didn't change from the one I had before.

Crap. Discuss when you felt like an idiot.

Water Flan.

Please don't get Nexev started about that.

He's going to get home' date=' read this, and proceed to rape our ears about water flan.

[/quote']

Your being a jerk. A flan has infinite potential if they could take classes and shape.

Honestly I am less obsessed with Water Flan than the rest o the members are obsessed about Touhou. I just have a weirder fascination.

Think about it, Flan are essentially living digestive tracts and are barely sentient. And they can still cast magic instinctively.

Clearly furthering examine a flan will allow me to infuse magic into living beings, magic that does not require incarnations and years of study but is merely as simple as spitting in someone's direction.

That is my goal and the Water Flan is my means to obtain it.

Honestly I would like Garland to appear in KH. He would be a interesting secret boss (think about it, he is the very first boss in the entire Final Fantasy series).

Gemini, you clearly misfired. Delete that post and GTFO.

Now then, I would like to see Tidus return in KH3, possibly as a Party Member. Auron is the only FF character so far to actually be a party member, clearly we must have more. Enough is NEVER enough, you see.

More seriously, I would appreciate if Yuna could reappear as a non-friggin-pixie.

Also, Balthier, yes, more Selphie, possibly chuck in some Rinoa (because FFVII gets way too much attention in KH).

On the villainy spectrum, assuming we ever get anyone other than Sephiroth, I'd like to see Seymour, Kefka, and as Nexev pointed out, possibly Garland.

Of course, all in all, adding more cameos isn't all that important.

I think so. There is barely anything left open by the end of KH2, so if KH3 is made, it will almost definitely be the final installment for the main story. There might still be spinoff titles afterward, (similar to Days or Coded).

However, one key point of KH3 is that our villain will likely be complete Xehanort, seeing as how Xemnas was eliminated after his Heartless counterpart, and so his original self will have thus been restored.

I really hope that for one reason or another they decide to make Garland BBS's Sephiroth. It would be awesome.

Honestly I hope to see a balnce between FF summons and Disney characters this time around. So instead of getting Dumbo, Simba, Mushu, Stitch, and PEter PAn you get Shiva, Genie, Bahumet, Tinker Bell, Ramuh, and Mushu.

Agreed, Garland would be more suited for Birth by Sleep.

Of course The Emperor is diabolical! Because of him, I actually want to play FF2.

Birth by Sleep will likely reveal the Big Bad of Kingdom Hearts III. It would be a shame if the series ends there, but as long as it ties up every possible loose end, then I'm happy. I would like a spin-off that would show Lea and the original selves of Saix, Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, and Larxene and see how they all came to be a part of Organization XIII. Of course, this could possibly be done in a sequel to Birth by Sleep, eventually creating its own spin-off series that would lead up to Kingdom Heart IV.

Archived