Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

YAY! I finally have my first character @lvl100 on Dissidia!

The Warrior of Light' date=' where Final Fantasy began...

In your guy's opinion, who should I work on lvling up next?

(Dont say "whoever you want", I like hearing others opinions.)

[/quote']

If I remember right, I think someone here said some positive things about Tidus. Can't remember who, but I wanna say Zex.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh and last night I watched "Slumdog Millionaire" which is one the best movies I've ever seen.
Who thinks this song from the movie sounds like a dancing tribal shaman videogame boss battle? [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHUQht1HRmY&fmt=18[/url]
I also think it sounds like a cool "Run or they'll get you!" videogame music.

1: Roxas and Xion on the cover, Xion on the left, Roxas on the right, each with the original keyblade overlapping on each others keyblade (Did you know Xion is left handed?) with parts of Olympia, Agrabah, and one other world I can't remember in the backround.

I don't feel like describing them, so I'm sure you could find them yourself with Google Images.

Lol, Lar, of course I didn't honestly take you seriously with the Kairi lesbian thing. xD But that doesn't mean I couldn't pull supportive reasons for it out of my ass.

Also, Nex, Even if they were on mostly enemy terms in KH1, and only brifly saw each other at the end of KH1, it doesn't change the fact that they were still separated for the same amount of time as Sora and Kairi were.

I'm rejecting both Axel and Lexadin's applications.

Tidus is a great character, Lux, you hsould level him up.

Ok' date=' I'm leveling up Tidus.

Oh and can I live the rest of my life fine without playing FFXII, or is it one of those things where I have to play it before I die? Does that go the same for FFX-2?

[/quote']

Never played either. But if FFX-2 is anything like FFX, it's not a necessity of life, but something you would like to do before you die.

Archived