Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

Light generally is the representation of Knowledge' date=' Familiarity, Happiness, etc. Light brings warmth and let's people see their surroundings, putting them at ease.

Darkness is usually the representation of Ignorance and Mankind's fear of the Unknown. It's pretty darn primeval, since most people find it easier to walk down an empty street in the sun than in the dark.

[/quote']

This reminds me of the first account of creation in the Bible, and just because I can post this:

When the war of the beasts brings about the world's end,

The Goddess decends from the sky.

Wings of Dark and Light spread afar,

she guides us to bliss, her gift everlasting. -LOVELESS Prologue

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kthx

Anyway, um.......new topic?

Discuss your favorite RPG class. I haven't had much experience with classes, but what I do know is this:

Warrior: Melee combatant. Swords, axes, etc, focusing on their strength.

Archer: Long range master, using either bows or crossbows. Using light armor for quick movement.

Mage: ZOMG!! I CASTZ FIRA ON YOUZ!!! They use magic, and focus on their mana points being raised, and instead of weapons, they channel their powers through wands, staffs, etc.

Paladin: Light warrior. Holy attacks, light-ish attacks. Flashlights in your face, and trying to blind you without doing anything actually threatining other than 3 second blindness.

Dark knight: Evil warriors. Dark attacks, evil attacks, and do nothing to anyone except to little 4 year olds who are afraid of the dark (and me).

Guys' date=' I'm in another: "Nobody loves me" mood again...

And I don't think Zex's harsh lectures are going to help this time...

*goes into a corner and sits in the fetal position with head burried in knees*

[/quote']

*Punches Luxlord in the face*

I don't want to hear that whiny emo crap from you. And for all of those lectures Zexaeon gives: if they sound reasonable, listen. If not, ignore it like I do. I don't have time for that stuff, I have work in the morning.

I have to work in the morning too so stop your betching.

kthx

Anyway' date=' um.......new topic?

Discuss your favorite RPG class. I haven't had much experience with classes, but what I do know is this:

Warrior: Melee combatant. Swords, axes, etc, focusing on their strength.

Archer: Long range master, using either bows or crossbows. Using light armor for quick movement.

Mage: ZOMG!! I CASTZ FIRA ON YOUZ!!! They use magic, and focus on their mana points being raised, and instead of weapons, they channel their powers through wands, staffs, etc.

Paladin: Light warrior. Holy attacks, light-ish attacks. Flashlights in your face, and trying to blind you without doing anything actually threatining other than 3 second blindness.

Dark knight: Evil warriors. Dark attacks, evil attacks, and do nothing to anyone except to little 4 year olds who are afraid of the dark (and me).

[/quote']

Warrior.

@Zex: Kairi may have been struggling with which one of them, but given the circumstances, we were never allowed to receive even the slightest detail of that. Sora had traveled across worlds just to save her, and Riku was a total douche for most of the game. I'll admit, I kind of hate her for completely forgetting about Sora when it's only been a year.

You have a point about Sora crying over Riku, though, but when I had finally seen the girl I am into after a few months, I gave her a hug. Considering the fact that the time span in which they hadn't seen each other was more than quadruple my situation, you would think Sora and Kairi would have a more passionate reunion. I'm not sure if that means that Sora and Kairi's relationship is realistic or if my whole longing for a girl I haven't seen in so long is completely unrealistic. Nomura doesn't really like to make pairings canonical, but he's unfortunately make SoraxRiku more possible than SoraxKairi.

I personally think Kairi and Selphie are just best friends and can't just admit her feelings, and Sora and Riku are like brothers to one another. Namine, on other hand, clearly has feelings for Roxas. For some reason, when I had first played Reverse/Rebirth, I got some strange RikuxNamine vibes for whatever reason.

@Lar: Please, I've directly challenged your godhood. A mere closet is not a sufficient punishment.

@Rua: Nexev, Davok, and Amethyst tend to go on long rants/speeches that usually cause one's brains cells to be eighthed, and that's not even a real word.

@New topic: I like Warriors, White/Black Mages, and Paladins. I wish Paladins had a slightly better magic selection, and that the Warrior-Mage ratio in their skills was more balanced. There needs to be a counterpart that focuses on Black Magic.

Note that the only reason Kairi forgot about him was because of Namine. It wasn't just Kairi - everyone who knew Sora had their memories of him erased thanks to Namine's meddling, since her powers affect the ones Sora is connected to. That's why Selphie didn't remember him either. However, everyone began to remember him all at once when Namine finished restoring everything. Remember what Squall said when they arrive in Hollow Bastion? Thay had all just suddenly remembered sora before he showed up.

Anyway, back on topic.

Roxas, I'm of the opinion that you're simply a unique case. Because realistically, if a girl really spends four years ignoring the obvious advances of two reasonably attractive males, without showing any notable signs of internal struggle over which one she wants (since she showed no such signs of anything beyond platonic interest), it tends to mean she isn't interested.

At all.

More so, realistically, it is not a casual occurrence for said prospective male to greet her with naught but a hug, after an entire year of being apart, and then turn around and greet his male best friend with tears and cries of "i looked everywhere for you!", especially since they were separated for an even shorter amount of time than Sora and Kairi were.

Specifically, Nomura avoided making any concrete pairings because he has been quoted as saying "I don't care who the fans want to pair with who, so I leave it open." Despite this, he left significantly more evidence for Sora and Riku than Sora and Kairi.

Moving on to the lesbian part. This is admittedly nothing but speculation. There really isn't anything to support it. I only draw this conclusion off of the facts that:

1) Kairi used to be a bit of a tomboy. Still could be, for how little we saw of her just living on the islands in the second one. And the one major scene we DID see was just after she had gotten out of school, and was lost in dreamy thoughts, so we can't really account for that.

2) Kairi is a very attractive young woman. It should only be natural for her to do a little sexual exploration. xD

3) it would be lulzy if she was a lesbian.

Now that I've typed enough basic information to make an essay off of, I think I'll drop it~

@Classes: I'm fond of classes that mix Magic with Combat, such as Warlock, or Gun Mage. I also like thieves, because I'm a whore for item farming. My favorite example is Rikku, since she's also an Alchemist ~ <3

Zex, my entire reason for saying Kairi was a lesbian was purely based on reason 3. I'm honestly shocked that all of you took it so seriously. xD

And Roxas, you wouldn't dare question my position as god. Do it again and I'll buy a plane ticket and torture you for hours on end. ^^

For the class topic, I'm gonna agree with Zex for the most part and go with the ones that mix combat and magic. Because my Red Mage in FFIII did more damage than anyone in the first half of the game.

Guys' date=' I'm in another: "Nobody loves me" mood again...

And I don't think Zex's harsh lectures are going to help this time...

*goes into a corner and sits in the fetal position with head burried in knees*

[/quote']

*Punches Luxlord in the face*

I don't want to hear that whiny emo crap from you. And for all of those lectures Zexaeon gives: if they sound reasonable, listen. If not, ignore it like I do. I don't have time for that stuff, I have work in the morning.

I have to work in the morning too so stop your betching.

Hmmmm...I see then. Very well.

The fact that he is trying again after being rejected, even if he properly filled out the form this time, and because his grammar is still fail, I still reject him.

Lexadin, on the other hand, filled out the form well, though he really should play the other Kingdom Hearts games. Looking at his other posts, I'm unsure of whether or not to accept him, so I'll leave it up to Lar and Zex.

Note that the only reason Kairi forgot about him was because of Namine. It wasn't just Kairi - everyone who knew Sora had their memories of him erased thanks to Namine's meddling' date=' since her powers affect the ones Sora is connected to. That's why Selphie didn't remember him either. However, everyone began to remember him all at once when Namine finished restoring everything. Remember what Squall said when they arrive in Hollow Bastion? Thay had all just suddenly remembered sora before he showed up.

Anyway, back on topic.

Roxas, I'm of the opinion that you're simply a unique case. Because realistically, if a girl really spends four years ignoring the obvious advances of two reasonably attractive males, without showing any notable signs of internal struggle over which one she wants (since she showed no such signs of anything beyond platonic interest), it tends to mean she isn't interested.

At all.

More so, realistically, it is not a casual occurrence for said prospective male to greet her with naught but a hug, after an entire year of being apart, and then turn around and greet his male best friend with tears and cries of "i looked everywhere for you!", especially since they were [b']separated for an even shorter amount of time than Sora and Kairi were.

[/b]

Specifically, Nomura avoided making any concrete pairings because he has been quoted as saying "I don't care who the fans want to pair with who, so I leave it open." Despite this, he left significantly more evidence for Sora and Riku than Sora and Kairi.

Moving on to the lesbian part. This is admittedly nothing but speculation. There really isn't anything to support it. I only draw this conclusion off of the facts that:

1) Kairi used to be a bit of a tomboy. Still could be, for how little we saw of her just living on the islands in the second one. And the one major scene we DID see was just after she had gotten out of school, and was lost in dreamy thoughts, so we can't really account for that.

2) Kairi is a very attractive young woman. It should only be natural for her to do a little sexual exploration. xD

3) it would be lulzy if she was a lesbian.

Now that I've typed enough basic information to make an essay off of, I think I'll drop it~

@Classes: I'm fond of classes that mix Magic with Combat, such as Warlock, or Gun Mage. I also like thieves, because I'm a whore for item farming. My favorite example is Rikku, since she's also an Alchemist ~ <3

That's probably not true. Sora meets with Kairi just before he last level on the first game and yet only passingly meets Riku on friendly grounds.

Plus when he met KAiri she was fine, Riku was wearing the form of his greatest foe and Sora probably figured out from that friendship thing that Riku did it for him.

@Axel: I hink you were already rejected

@Class: I'll make one up (one that is shared by my Ultima Dissidia character) Wordshaper. A wordshaper is the ultimate Mcguver, they have one spell but with their skills in metamagic can alter the spell in many different ways. (While the tiers are related to eachother they are different spells but a Wordshaper just uses the same spell many different ways).

For example, my character uses Blizzara but knows Trophic Blizzara (which is heated ice so that it manages to be null element), Dry Blizzara (a essentially smoke bomb icicle), and Chill Blizzara (extremely large area of effect spell, however it just makes it really cold and not damaging from it) among some others.

Death dealer' power and weaponry: Howl to summon creatures from a wide radius of where he howled. The animals then view him and each other as allies and Death Dealer' foe as a enemy He can then strengthen the power of the creatures with war chants (this can be making then simply stronger to making one grow or gain a mystical transparent armor). Wields "Tapu Mana" a Taiaha that can give Death Dealer the traits of his summoned beasts (including any buffs he casted), the effect is used at will and gets stronger the more animals there are (though the form gets more grotesque with the more varieties of wildlife).

Archived