• Created
  • Last Reply

I'm considering getting FFXIV.

I'd probably make a bard XD

*Kicks Davok and Larxene in the face*

You see' date=' this is the kind of crapy support I hate... *rants*

[/quote']

Poor Davok DX

^ (this sentence actually makes sense, considering it would be impossible to kick Larxene and THEN Davok, considering Lar would just bite your foot off when you tried, hence why I expressed no sympathy for Claire in it. She even got a free meal XD)

[/quote']

Pardon?

I'm considering getting FFXIV.

I'd probably make a bard XD

[/quote']

Poor Davok DX

^ (this sentence actually makes sense, considering it would be impossible to kick Larxene and THEN Davok, considering Lar would just bite your foot off when you tried, hence why I expressed no sympathy for Claire in it. She even got a free meal XD)

We're just doing it out of hate love. Oh well, that wasn't working out anyway.

Guys' date=' I'm in another: "Nobody loves me" mood again...

And I don't think Zex's harsh lectures are going to help this time...

*goes into a corner and sits in the fetal position with head burried in knees*

[/quote']

*Punches Luxlord in the face*

I don't want to hear that whiny emo crap from you. And for all of those lectures Zexaeon gives: if they sound reasonable, listen. If not, ignore it like I do. I don't have time for that stuff, I have work in the morning.

I WILL I SWEAR I WILL

Seriously' date=' though, it'll be hard. =/ I'm sure there are gonna be a million KH fans who also get that game, and what with different time zones, I'll be very lucky if the name isn't taken.

If worst comes to worst, I can try and use underscores, or maybe the Japanese Kanji for it.

[/quote']

Better: Nexev and the Nexlets.

How about Drifting XIII. The Reverse. Or we could find a name for the people I give powers to and use that.

I'm iffy about XIII. Versus XIII looks awesome though. and why? Well' date=' the first good sign is that it's Nomura's personal project. And Nomura makes the best stuff in Square Enix to date. It also has a similar look to FFVII Advent Children.

And yes, BBS looks great, and a KH3 would be awesome. Not so sure a TWEWY sequel is even possible.

I'm VERY excited about FFXIV, though. Because online RPGs are actually fun when you can play them. xD Though mostly because if all of you guys got it (and also got PS3s @_@), we could play together. Maybe make the Organization XIII group. xD

s***. I need to get XIV as soon as it's released and make that group before anyone else does.

[/quote']

So what your saying is that if FFXIV would get released for the PS3, you would make a group for this club and you could play together?

Lux, if you want life to be good, if you want happiness, if you want to feel better, you can't look at the negatives, you can't look at what's bad, you can't focus on what's bad.

If you wanted to see the morning light, and all you've been doing is living in the basement, you won't see the light. If you want to see the light, pick your head up from the dirt, stand up, and walk up the stairs, accepting the light and seeing that the world is not made of darkness.

The world has darkness, and it has light. Those who wish to dwell in the light, need to get out of the basement and out the door.

Light generally is the representation of Knowledge, Familiarity, Happiness, etc. Light brings warmth and let's people see their surroundings, putting them at ease.

Darkness is usually the representation of Ignorance and Mankind's fear of the Unknown. It's pretty darn primeval, since most people find it easier to walk down an empty street in the sun than in the dark.

Light generally is the representation of Knowledge' date=' Familiarity, Happiness, etc. Light brings warmth and let's people see their surroundings, putting them at ease.

Darkness is usually the representation of Ignorance and Mankind's fear of the Unknown. It's pretty darn primeval, [b']since most people find it easier to walk down an empty street in the sun than in the dark.[/b]

That happened to me today. I totally agree with that part though.

Archived